HSC
Uni Grad
depends on the person

dont think i could personally pull it off

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Haha it really looks like it comes down to the girls preference and the general looks of the guy. I'ma do it, will post a pic when I get it done next weekend. Yew!
I got it done when I was 13.

Only looked okay because I looked really feminine.

Nothing wrong with gay guys wearing earrings.
yes there is

There's nothing wrong with any man wearing one you insufferable fool.
yes there is

ClockworkSoldier

Clockwork Army
HSC
Haha, all the guys saying no and pointing to it being effeminate... He asked for girls' opinions, did he not?

Plus, I know plenty of girls out there that love piercings on their partner, so have at it I guess.

Luke Lee

HSC
N/A
What about a guy has long hair? same thing trollface.jpg

kinnovv

HSC
why not?

it can be beautiful.

and it's like guys using skin care products . the same like earrings.

LadyLaLa

HSC
I personally think it looks good but only if it's on one ear LOL
It also really depends on if the guy can pull it off.

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
why not?

it can be beautiful.

*looks at sig*

i c what u did thar

Caligula

HSC
Earrings are gay, as is long hair, pink, black suits (scratch that, black is just lame), ties with less than 8cm blade width and those stupid Gucci-esque slip on dress shoes that make me want to stab my eyes out with a cerated knife.

aaron_syd

HSC
blah blah blah... he's trying way too hard, but I think otherwise... it's just another accessory to gain some attention (like sunnies, or a watch).
A guy with jewelry, by definition, is trying hard since all other male accessories are functional (hat, sunnies - to block the sun; watch - to tell the time inconspicuously without having to pull ur phone out; belt - to stop people from dackin you etc.) and so people perceive that a higher level of effort is needed for these non-functional accessories, hence 'trying hard'.

Having said that, a FEW guys can pull it off (strong emphasis on FEW), but only cos they're a bit feminine (and wearing an edgy outfit every time they go out or sumfing). If ur manly n stuff then it just looks like ur gay or something no offence.

Edit: Absolutely nothing wrong with 'trying hard' to have an appearance you are proud of (I know I spend more than an acceptable amount of time on my hair), but at the very least don't deny ur try-hardness or justify ur decision by saying loads of guys do it; we all know 90% of guys getting their ears pierced do it cos they think it looks 'cool' or 'badass' or 'swaggie' or whatever.

Last edited:

Rohanco

HSC
ties with less than 8cm blade width
Fat ties are ugly, if you wear one people will just think you haven't updated your wardrobe since 2001. take a look around, only old men are wearing them these days.

why not?

it can be beautiful.

Lol sorry I find it kind of amusing that this is your first post on this site.

ClockworkSoldier

Clockwork Army
HSC
Earrings are gay, as is long hair, pink, black suits (scratch that, black is just lame), ties with less than 8cm blade width and those stupid Gucci-esque slip on dress shoes that make me want to stab my eyes out with a cerated knife.
Essentially against the 'alternative' vein of fashion, then?

ClockworkSoldier

Clockwork Army
HSC
Also, love the hate towards people who express themselves through their self-image the way they want to.

Sure, they do it because they think it looks good but that's not always to impress others.

I wear 5 rings and 5 black bands on each wrist and not many would call me 'gay' or 'girly'. I don't wear them for others, I wear them because I like them.

Superficial insults, in my opinion, are about as petty as you can get :).

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Also, love the hate towards people who express themselves through their self-image the way they want to.

Sure, they do it because they think it looks good but that's not always to impress others.

I wear 5 rings and 5 black bands on each wrist and not many would call me 'gay' or 'girly'. I don't wear them for others, I wear them because I like them.

Superficial insults, in my opinion, are about as petty as you can get :).
good

you go girl

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)