EAS (1 Viewer)

slai123

HSC
I applied for EAS for 3 disadvantages (illness of family member, family tax benefit and excessive family responsibilities) before the 7th of January.

Do I have a chance at receiving bonus points ?

Would a university disregard it because i handed it in late despite it going through UAC ?

Thanks

photastic

HSC
I applied for EAS for 3 disadvantages (illness of family member, family tax benefit and excessive family responsibilities) before the 7th of January.

Do I have a chance at receiving bonus points ?

Would a university disregard it because i handed it in late despite it going through UAC ?

Thanks
Maybe for the main rounds. Until you get an eligibility letter, you will not receive bonus points.

slai123

HSC
Maybe for the main rounds. Until you get an eligibility letter, you will not receive bonus points.
I called UAC- I will get my eligibility letter after the main rounds but if I am eligible, the bonus points will be included in the main rounds... if that makes sense

Is this information correct ?

Screen Shot 2015-01-19 at 11.03.37 AM.png

Last edited:

photastic

HSC
I called UAC- I will get my eligibility letter after the main rounds but if I am eligible, the bonus points will be included in the main rounds... if that makes sense

Is this information correct ?
If that was from UAC, its legit.

slai123

HSC
Thanks heaps,

Im hoping to apply for a course at Macq that has an atar of 75ish- would there be a high chance I get the bonus points ? I hear Macq gives out 4 if you are eligible

photastic

HSC
Thanks heaps,

Im hoping to apply for a course at Macq that has an atar of 75ish- would there be a high chance I get the bonus points ? I hear Macq gives out 4 if you are eligible
Really depends how serious your situations are and what Macq is going to consider. I believe you have a high chance, you will find out in 2 days :O

slai123

HSC
Really depends how serious your situations are and what Macq is going to consider. I believe you have a high chance, you will find out in 2 days :O
Thanks so much- im a nervous wreak right now

HSC
does anyone know if recieving an eligibility letter means that someone will get at least a minimum of one bonus points??
or is there a possibility that they will get none even with eligibility????

CaptainPrice

HSC
does anyone know if recieving an eligibility letter means that someone will get at least a minimum of one bonus points??
or is there a possibility that they will get none even with eligibility????
It's different for all universities.

I think UTS has 5 bonus pts for school disability, but UNSW can range from 1-5 depending on the course (they don't tell).

Call up the university, or browse their website.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)