Easiest Paper Ever (3 Viewers)

pls90atar

HSC
And what about the holiday loading question, could you divide the annual salary by 52 and find weekly pay or do you have ot divide by 365 then times by 7 ????

Memphis Depay

HSC
And what about the holiday loading question, could you divide the annual salary by 52 and find weekly pay or do you have ot divide by 365 then times by 7 ????
You had the find the value of pay for 4 weeks. I had just divided the amount by 13 and then times it by the rate

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
Without seeing the question, I think you should have divided annual salary by 52 to get weekly pay as holiday loading is calculated on weekly pay.

InteGrand

HSC
N/A
Guys how the fk did u solve the simultaneous equations at the end fuk my life man
What were the equations? Note that if we're given simultaneous equations and come up with some answer, we can (and should) test it by subbing it into the equations and seeing whether they all hold. If we have a calculator with us, this is pretty easy to do.

Last edited:

InteGrand

HSC
N/A
If I recall correctly, we can't link the ATAR Notes site here. But anyone curious to see the paper could probably google that site and find it (if the paper's been uploaded there – haven't checked myself).

BLIT2014

HSC
Uni Grad
Any unusual questions or were they pretty predictable?

BigBusty

HSC
No it wasnt c = a + b that is for right angled triangles only

BLIT2014

HSC
Uni Grad
No it wasnt c = a + b that is for right angled triangles only

If we are talking about question 30C) (The one with the school playground) I agree that we definitely can't use Pythagoras and should use a different formula.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)