• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

East Asian Earthquake (1 Viewer)

tintin12

HSC
You are a veritable phallus-face, and i do hope that you fall down. Over 11,000+ dead around the region, and mass physical damage through wrecked houses and infrastructure. Nice and appropriate post there loser.

Yes, big waves do come at some 500 km/h pretty much ripping the foundations of houses and tossing them away. Similarly, people are washed away, and even end up in trees, due to the sheer force. Also many would have sadly have been washed out into the ocean and inland, and as such wouldn't have survived :(

You are an ignorant and insensitive F**k-wit, and please do not speak again.

In response to tatoodguy

tattoodguy

sorrrrry. its very sad, ur right. i do feeel bad for all those pppple --- its just amazing though like the foootage etc and the amount of death and destruction.........its hard to comprehend..

i dont think i was being insensitive.................thats just my way of dealign with everything --------just to play around with it...........like my little joke thing about the bath...............

but yeah the refugee thing was serious -------------we have enufff here already.

immigrants or whatever u call them foreigners etc............in other parts of the world ----------- i like them and shit...........cos they are where they belong etc............ so yeah im saddened by all this..........

......if there was a tidal wave that washed away some immigrants out of australia.................ummmmmmmmmmmmm no comment.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
tattoodguy said:
sorrrrry. its very sad, ur right. i do feeel bad for all those pppple --- its just amazing though like the foootage etc and the amount of death and destruction.........its hard to comprehend..

i dont think i was being insensitive.................thats just my way of dealign with everything --------just to play around with it...........like my little joke thing about the bath...............

but yeah the refugee thing was serious -------------we have enufff here already.

immigrants or whatever u call them foreigners etc............in other parts of the world ----------- i like them and shit...........cos they are where they belong etc............ so yeah im saddened by all this..........

......if there was a tidal wave that washed away some immigrants out of australia.................ummmmmmmmmmmmm no comment.
yeah it is hard to comprehend. I think it's too soon to joke about it, but I'm sure people will eventually, just not now.

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
That would be Tourists .......but it did hit us....There were reports of massive King tides in Western Australia,,,,,,no damage though

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
>From CNN

BREAKING NEWS

Tsunami death toll climbs to 20,000 as fear of disease grows in Indonesia, India, Sri Lanka and Thailand. Details soon.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
tattoodguy said:
george bush is going to go after god now.......................cos god is a fucking terrorist.
America has thought about using the weather as a weapon.. and even ways of deflecting storms away from america (the problem with this would be that any damage the storm then accidently caused would be americas fault).

I'm pretty sure this was banned by the UN but who knows...

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
tattood guy, i know you like to try and be 'funny' on this board but your insensitive comments have really gone too far this time

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
Meanwhile hundreds of thousands lie dead in africa but we're doing nothing...

It's true.. the world as a large body is racist. No one cares about the loss of african life however asian life, european life... hell that's worth alot more it seems.

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Unfortunately true.

It takes a massive disaster for the world to act and help out.

Last edited:

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
What more of a disaster do you need?

Seriously if australia was interested in doing things like that... helping create peace in africa, rebuilding etc, going around and just doing the little that our country can to help i would gladly join the armed forces.

tattoodguy

yeah the africa thing is fucked toooo................so much suffering and shit in the world.......... lol its a shit hole..............if you think about the problems in the world...........it is so fucking depresssing.

i think thats why ..........im so out of step with everyone..........i just sort of cut offf my emotions and shit...from all this bull shit.............if you take alll the shit in society or the world serioulsy.................it will fuck ur head up..........

but yeah...........i do care alot............andi do believe in helping others...but yeah its hard to help pppple.

like........most ppple are similar and shit........altough there are some wackos..and shit............im so suprised we cant all get along...............i would have a fucking asian immigrant living in my house....from the flooods and shit.............if everyone else in australia takes one as welll...................

i would do my share............if the world does its share. but the world wont..........cos the worlds fucked.........so fuck it. lol

if our government did the right thing and tried to make ppples lives better.....i would also join the armed forces.......
if it made heart felt decisions etc........with care and shit...............i would support it. like im so disappointed in the government for invading iraq and shit........killing all those ppple......and its still happeing today and shit............i feeel betrayed.

even though i hate iraqies.......i respect them....enufff to let them live in peace.

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
tattoo guy theres just something about you...
neways..im glad we are contributing 10 million to help aid these ppl who have suffered
thats just from the goverment...hopefully wif pplz donations it wud be better
just one dollar form everyone in the country they could make an extra 20 million...

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
Meanwhile hundreds of thousands lie dead in africa but we're doing nothing...

It's true.. the world as a large body is racist. No one cares about the loss of african life however asian life, european life... hell that's worth alot more it seems.
i think you're looking at it the wrong way. it's not so much racism as it is ignorance. with this natural disaster in southern/SE asia, we can do something about it, there is a 'simple' solution in that we give them money to help rebuild their lives.

the problem which lies in africa is far more widespread and complicated. just throwing money at them won't ease the problem at all.

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
no, ignorant. it's easier to ignore the problem than to face the complicated situation.

it also has a lot to do with media. we heard for weeks and weeks to no end about the world trade centre disaster, and 3000 people died. in iran last year, 30 000 people died in an earthquake and it made the headlines for maybe a few days. so, i guess, the media is racist. but the world in general is ignorant of its deep problems- global warming, starving children, etc.

tattoodguy

phucket..........soudns like fuck it...

when i did my hsc.............it was in the exam for english.............i thought it was like a pracitical joke etc...................and the whole classs all larfed at once as we were reading through the exam...

this was like the lowest level of english btw lol...but i creamed it...top 10% in the state lol

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
*blinks*

righhht....

ANyway, 25000 dead now :(

This is indeed gettig worser and it looks like many more will die from contaminated water supplies causing disease.

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
tattoodguy said:
phucket..........soudns like fuck it...
oh my god, that's almost as funny as how "meet the fockers" sounds like "meet the fuckers"!!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)