easter show (2 Viewers)

chepas

HSC
Wow the Bertie Beetle bags even cheaper this year. Weren't they $5ish last yr? (??!?!)

And those who were there today - were krispy kremes still doing a roaring trade or are they running down on stock for when it finishes on Thurs?

santaslayer

HSC
Originally posted by rumour
OMG! I went on sunday!
but i only got the tight-ass food filled showbags!
Did you get to see freestle motorcross action at the Superdome?.......It was pretty cool, and it was free!

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
Originally posted by cro_angel
maybe ill go when they get some new things happening..
you're gonna be waiting a long time to go back, then!

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Originally posted by iambored
$1 bertie beetle bag even better! yeah i shouldn't have got the lolly bag i got, and should have got the bertie beetle
Originally posted by chepas
Wow the Bertie Beetle bags even cheaper this year. Weren't they $5ish last yr? (??!?!)

And those who were there today - were krispy kremes still doing a roaring trade or are they running down on stock for when it finishes on Thurs?
They're great those bags. You can busk for money and then be able to afford a Bertie Beetle bag :D

Seabiscuit

HSC
The easter show's great! :D I just wish they'd get rid of the bloody "Man from snowy River" night show because they've been doing that for the last 3 years!
And speaking of getting rid of things... they should get rid of the racing/diving pigs because i sat in like a small space about 10cm wide for half an hour waiting.. and i almost missed the pig dive cos i blinked.

And was it just me, or did anyone else get really freaked out on the ferris wheel? :p

simmic

red-headed tensai
HSC
Originally posted by Seabiscuit
And was it just me, or did anyone else get really freaked out on the ferris wheel? :p
well me and my friends didnt go on the ferris well but i remember us looking at it and commenting on how there were quite a lot of people right at the top of it and it seemed like how the people were just stuck there cos the thing wasnt moving for quite a while

Seabiscuit

HSC
Originally posted by simmic
well me and my friends didnt go on the ferris well but i remember us looking at it and commenting on how there were quite a lot of people right at the top of it and it seemed like how the people were just stuck there cos the thing wasnt moving for quite a while
Ohhh yes... and now imagine being up there stuck.. and thinking about what would happen if the box u were in fell.. :p Not fun.. not fun at all...

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
when does the show end, wonder how much are the tix on the last day!

best ride was the mini-probe
lol
i couldnt stop cracking up at those younger kids

massmon

mini-probe blew ass.

zipper was mediocre, but the breakdance took the cake.

Of course you can't go past the bumper cars, at $5.40 per ride, it was reasonably worth it.

My friends and I went in the night, after 6pm the tickets are $8.00 for a concession. go figure

simmic

red-headed tensai
HSC
Ohhh yes... and now imagine being up there stuck.. and thinking about what would happen if the box u were in fell.. :p Not fun.. not fun at all...
imagines...aghhh...uh oh...better not

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
Originally posted by dark`secrets
when does the show end, wonder how much are the tix on the last day!

best ride was the mini-probe
lol
i couldnt stop cracking up at those younger kids
LOL.... "scariest ride ever"..... i took a video of that on my digital camera!

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by BreaKing
LOL.... "scariest ride ever"..... i took a video of that on my digital camera!
i should have taken it, but then camera wasnt with me at that moment.
you can actually hear the lil kids screaming i was like 'omg losers'

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
The easter show's great! :D I just wish they'd get rid of the bloody "Man from snowy River" night show because they've been doing that for the last 3 years!
And speaking of getting rid of things... they should get rid of the racing/diving pigs because i sat in like a small space about 10cm wide for half an hour waiting.. and i almost missed the pig dive cos i blinked.
i thought the man from snowy river was new lol

they should get rid of the pigs or put them in a bigger stadium so people enjoy going there
Originally posted by massmon
mini-probe blew ass.

zipper was mediocre, but the breakdance took the cake.

Of course you can't go past the bumper cars, at $5.40 per ride, it was reasonably worth it.

My friends and I went in the night, after 6pm the tickets are $8.00 for a concession. go figure
break dance took the cake? it was good? there is nothing special about that ride.

the bumper cars however... the easter shows were the best i have been on, they were reasonable fast

Seabiscuit

HSC
Originally posted by iambored
[Bthe bumper cars however... the easter shows were the best i have been on, they were reasonable fast [/B]
Omg! The bumper cars were so much fun! I wanted to go on them twice but the tickets were too expensive and im too cheap. *sigh* :(

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
Originally posted by massmon
lol..... when I went, last Saturday, at around 20 past 5 there was a large crowd gathering outside the main gates, waiting to buy the half-price tickets at 6pm!

SmokedSalmon

HSC
Omg! The bumper cars were so much fun! I wanted to go on them twice but the tickets were too expensive and im too cheap. *sigh* :(
I didn't go on one ride, its $5.40 per ride. as if i'd waste my money on rides that aren't even great. I'm saving up my money for euro disney when i go next year! :D

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
lol yeah it's about $6 for a ride
i;m glad others thought the bumper cars were fun, i think i was having too much fun that day, even the animals were fun

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)