easter show (1 Viewer)

Seabiscuit

HSC
Yeah they said on the news that some showbags became cheaper... but not all.

simmic

red-headed tensai
HSC
well they wanna clear the stock right so what better way than to make it cheaper...as for the ones they didnt make cheaper...hmmm well the showbags do all looks pretty much the same every year...

when i went on good friday, had a look at showbags in the morning but decided i didnt want to carry it around all day so went just before i left (around 6) and some prices were indeed reduced by 2-5 bux

Seabiscuit

HSC
Yeah when i went they had bertie beetles 4 for $3 at night. I'm not sure if they always have that or not, but i was impressed.. Cos its like.. buy 3 and get one free!

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by simmic
when i went on good friday, had a look at showbags in the morning but decided i didnt want to carry it around all day so went just before i left (around 6) and some prices were indeed reduced by 2-5 bux
did it actually change between the time frame of the morning and arvo?

Originally posted by Seabiscuit
Yeah when i went they had bertie beetles 4 for $3 at night. I'm not sure if they always have that or not, but i was impressed.. Cos its like.. buy 3 and get one free!
LOL no thats the price this year

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by simmic
so has the easter show ended? Did they reduce prices on the show bags towards the end??
they supposedly normally do on the last day, only on the ones which change every year though e.g. coke

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
Are you serious? Oh... :( Fine i dont feel special anymore.
ummm wait my mistake! now dp you feel special again?

bex

HSC
the easter show is at its best when youre a kid.. i love working there and watching all the little kids get all excited over horses and pigs and sheep!

what really annoys me bout the whole thing are the tribes of 13 year old obnoxious girls in fairy wings and the boys who just stand around looking for trouble.. theyre so annoying!

santaslayer

HSC
They turn out to be spasticated...
but yea, tell me if you got a discounted bag, then next year, i'll go on the last day!

Seabiscuit

HSC
A couple of years ago they were giving away 2 Pepsi showbags for the price of one. :cool:

What was annoying this year was that as soon as it got dark, all these 13 year old (or possibly 14 and 15) year olds suddenly appeared, and they all had the same face and wore the same thing and they were everywhere!!!

simmic

red-headed tensai
HSC
What was annoying this year was that as soon as it got dark, all these 13 year old (or possibly 14 and 15) year olds suddenly appeared, and they all had the same face and wore the same thing and they were everywhere!!!
lmao :lol: seems funny for some reason

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)