Easyway! (1 Viewer)

electrolysis

congenital schmuck
HSC
I had this weird strawberry one today.. definitely don't reccomend it.

icecoffee

HSC
Does anyone work at easyway? Or know someone who does?
Are their any conditions for employment (e.g. fluent in specific languages other than english?)
I saw an advertisement for employment, was considering it...

HSC
At Epping theres this Italian chick that serves...
But I agree 99% of the time its azn's serving
yeah it's always asians serving at the one i go to. but they're nice anyway, doesn't really bother me.

i like the strawberry milk tea. i had the strawmania one the other day (banana, peach, strawberry) and it was nice. they're good on really hot days when i have to walk home.

Uncle

Banned
HSC
XENOPHOBE

sometimes i need a proper refreshment other than tap water and although easyway can be a little pricey, a discount is highly recommended.
especially that grand opening at Central Station, the lines were so long I had to push in.

Crazynesss

HSC
XENOPHOBE

sometimes i need a proper refreshment other than tap water and although easyway can be a little pricey, a discount is highly recommended.
especially that grand opening at Central Station, the lines were so long I had to push in.
Buy one get one free?

cathyjun28

HSC
Does anyone work at easyway? Or know someone who does?
Are their any conditions for employment (e.g. fluent in specific languages other than english?)
I saw an advertisement for employment, was considering it...
I just started working at easyway in burwood, but i'll be transferring to the new one in usyd soon. I don't think you need to be able to speak other languages, just english is enough, since most of the customers order in english anyway.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
I just started working at easyway in burwood, but i'll be transferring to the new one in usyd soon. I don't think you need to be able to speak other languages, just english is enough, since most of the customers order in english anyway.
But isn't learning the menu (what stuff goes into what drink) fairly difficult?
I remember in Year 10, a friend of mine spent a week trying to memorise it all. Felt very sorry for him. :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)