Eating habits.. (1 Viewer)

insert-username

Wandering the Lacuna
HSC
I don't think my eating habits have changed hugely, but I do now have a box of M&Ms and some other snack type things on my work table - I munch more while I'm working. :p

I_F

Kezalicious

HSC
I don't eat enough when studying...which sucks 'cos today I walked home on only an english muffin I had for breakfast...but my diet yo-yos and I usually eat tons when it's not exam.

vg_woz_here

HSC
our school canteen sux coz its all 'supposedly" healthy.. so i dont even bother eating lunch @ school

how would u guys rate ur canteen?

ScottyG

Victory is mine.
HSC
Loz_metalhead said:
I've been eating so much junk.

Also drinking 500mL-1L of chocolate milk a day....LONG story-dont sell the drink in Perth and my aunty wants to enter the competition so we are buying the drinks and sending her the codes. Crazy...so far she has bought $100 worth and is going to spend another $50. I am blaming her for my weight gain.

:mad1:
Hey i'll take that chocolate milk

Dragie

HSC
vg_woz_here said:
our school canteen sux coz its all 'supposedly" healthy.. so i dont even bother eating lunch @ school

how would u guys rate ur canteen?
2...maybe 3/10. It's disgusting...twice I've found a hair in my food. Oh god *shudders* I can't stand thinking about it...rats probably crawl in our sandwiches.

katy-g

HSC
Im the opposite... When im studying... like cramming, full on studying... I forget to eat....

And i like food... But im usually far to stressed and am pushing for time to stop and eat.

taki999

HSC
I get really thirst too when i study? Or is just any excuse to have a break!?

vg_woz_here

HSC
Dragie said:
2...maybe 3/10. It's disgusting...twice I've found a hair in my food. Oh god *shudders* I can't stand thinking about it...rats probably crawl in our sandwiches.
lol!!! same here!! my friend today found an eyelash in her sandwich..ewww..and the food is soo greasy

Dragie

HSC
vg_woz_here said:
lol!!! same here!! my friend today found an eyelash in her sandwich..ewww..and the food is soo greasy

Lol i know! The screwed thing is though that my canteen is supposed to be complying to the new healthy food canteen system and if it's possible the food's actually gone greasier...?

vg_woz_here

HSC
lol its no wonder senior students walk out of grounds to buy food =P

u can never trust canteen food these days..coz the canteen is privately owned >=\

Riviet

HSC
N/A
The only thing our school canteen has that's unhealthy would be the hash browns, 50c for a small piece! They're very oily though and taste alright.

I've recently realised that my eating habits have been abnormal. My parents keep telling me to eat more, but I just don't feel hungry, actually I just don't have time to eat. My stomach gets hungry but I just don't feel like eating much. A bit like in the morning when you skip breakfast except that it occurs throughout the day.

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
Riviet said:
The only thing our school canteen has that's unhealthy would be the hash browns, 50c for a small piece! They're very oily though and taste alright.

I've recently realised that my eating habits have been abnormal. My parents keep telling me to eat more, but I just don't feel hungry, actually I just don't have time to eat. My stomach gets hungry but I just don't feel like eating much. A bit like in the morning when you skip breakfast except that it occurs throughout the day.
you don't have the time to eat? what the o_O;;?! anyways i think our canteen is one of the most unhealthiest ! the food is very cheap as well lol.

Dragie

HSC
vg_woz_here said:
our canteen is a bloody rip off..they jack up the prices so often..tsk
Lol same here, our canteens are probably owned by the same business :p Last week I decided I wanted a nice, healthy lettuce and chicken wrap. Thinking it was $2.50 I stood in line to get my cockroach infested wrap. Little did I know he price was now $3.20!!!!!! IN ONE WEEK!!! I feel bad for the little kiddies in yr 7 who have no source of income other than the rentals.

P

pLuvia

Our canteens were suppose to be full of healthy food, because of that healthy food scheme, but I don't think it went well :p

Our prices have also gone up, well it does every year ;)

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
bobness said:
but my pocket money goes up to so it's all good

can you guys remember when we were all in kindy (1994) and things like sunnyboys were 30c. AHAHAHA those were the days
yeah and i remember those 20c superdoopers ! and 50c CC's lol. good times =]

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
these memories are all gonna make me teary on graduation day

i'm having an e-weep now :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)