• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

eating in exams (1 Viewer)

Uncle

Banned
HSC
spending time eating before the exam seemed like a better idea than memorising that english essay.
or you will be thinking about empty stomaches for the creative writing section.
cant do anything much without sustenance to burn.

shady145

Banned
HSC
lol, don't get too excited, "excessive consumption may cause laxative effect".
Imagine that in an exam, it would be horrifying.
lol my trials are over now anyway... ill start with the gum again when i start my intense hsc study

duckcowhybrid

HSC
I eat fucktons of Eclipse Mints during exams, never been caught or told anything.

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
m8 if we could eat in exams i'd bring in a fucking steak

Chibios

is totally a-MUSE-d!
HSC
Having done my HSC last year, the supervisors were REALLY ANAL about it. The usual school supervisors get replaced by BoS (the other one) sanctioned people, and they stick to the rules to the tee.

Last year I brought a clear, albeit blue pencil case into the exam room. Then I got a whole lecture about how I should not have because its not CLEAR as in BoS definition of clear.

By the way, during your exam, you have to put your water bottle on the ground and if you want to drink from it, you have to raise your hand so a supervisor will come over and watch you drink it (to ensure you're not cheating).

I don't think they'll take to gum/cough lollies well, unless you have approval for it or something.

HSC
By the way, during your exam, you have to put your water bottle on the ground and if you want to drink from it, you have to raise your hand so a supervisor will come over and watch you drink it (to ensure you're not cheating).
LOLS jeez! i hate people watching me eat/drink =/
what if you wna go toilet? do they come in and watch you!
where is the privacy! LOL

/sarcasm/rage/ LOL

Chibios

is totally a-MUSE-d!
HSC
LOLS jeez! i hate people watching me eat/drink =/
what if you wna go toilet? do they come in and watch you!
where is the privacy! LOL

/sarcasm/rage/ LOL

No they don't, they just go to your desk and record your name and student number and send it off to BoS (the other one). Though the supervisors occasionally nip into the toilets to make sure that people are doing only what they should in there =P

Pain

I am Jack's wasted life.
HSC
Hmm, I always chew gum in my exams. It's a form of conditioning myself, as i also chew whilst I study :)

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
Having done my HSC last year, the supervisors were REALLY ANAL about it. The usual school supervisors get replaced by BoS (the other one) sanctioned people, and they stick to the rules to the tee.

Last year I brought a clear, albeit blue pencil case into the exam room. Then I got a whole lecture about how I should not have because its not CLEAR as in BoS definition of clear.

I don't think they'll take to gum/cough lollies well, unless you have approval for it or something.
lol wtf, our supervisors were nice old ladies who kept talking about knitting during the exams. They were nothing like what you're describing, guess its the luck of the draw.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)