ebay!!! (1 Viewer)

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Ebay is soooo addictive and Ive bought sooo much crap off there in the last week. Lots of fakes though, nearly every 'big brand' i have bought in terms of clothing or accessories or cosmetics have been fake.

Hehe don't ask me why I was looking, but type in 'personal massager' and see how many vibrators you find! So funny considering this type of thing is banned on ebay...

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
I like ebay for clothes/accessories but I prefer greys online auctions for perfume because they always always always have my perfume (lumiere by rochas) there and it's really cheap, like $30 for 50ml.

HSC
I just bought a bag from eBay for $400.

Go me.

My only bad experience was a seller who claimed that she sent me a top and it was "lost" in the mail. The tracking number she gave me was sent on a different date to a different address.
Took a while, but i got my refund.

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
my sharona said:
I just bought a bag from eBay for $400.
what kind of bag?

i bought a real but slightly faulty chloe paddington for $380 from ebay.
the only thing wrong with it was that the brass padlock had the tiny "chloe" sign upside down. i love ebay!!!

you have no idea how many people stop me in the street to admire my bag. now when i go to parties i am more worried about my bag getting stolen than its contents.

7th Sign

HSC
v sia said:
Anyway im a * E-bay Newb * and my main mistake was overlooking the " feedback"

I bought this lord of the rings , ring and thought wow what a bargain for $ 5 lmao and i bidded AND THEN looked at his feedback , a few people saying :

- it looks fake
- Monopoly piece lmao
- Came out of a chip packet

anyway i tried cancelling it 1 week ago but no reply at all .... sigh oh well

Oh and im currently won 4 items from ApusAuctions and my god they take forever to reply or ignore my emails thus i have to constantly email them the same message .

I left them 4 negative feed back for the 2 weeks of waiting for the * dispatch * email which takes another 2 weeks for it to arrive here . All in all probably 6 weeks for my items OMG

I didn't know it takes this long for items to arrive !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My advice ,
- Read before bidding ( especially the postage costs and EST of arrival)
- Read Feedback ( obviously )

and try to buy from Well known wholesalers
mat no offence but I hate buyers like you, all rbay noobs are soo shit they should not be alloud to just leave countless amounts of feeback for no reason, If you buy from big sellers it can take up to 14 days to get to you its usually not the sellers fault if its late its australia posts fault!

ebay noobs are soo shit they buy something of you and like its 8pm at night and then after they have sent you the money they send u like 10 emails going have you sent the item yet :rolleyes: Then you have to explain the same shit over and over ANZ to commbank is not instant, post offices are not open 24/7 and please dont email me 10 times!! people with like 200 plus feeback are the good ones to deal with they are relazed and not stressed out like all noobs, seriously if you use ebay dont use it stupidly!!!!!

HSC
Alley: Bought a black Fendi Spy. :D

v sia - You bid, you pay. Just because you didn't check the sellers feedback or read the description properly, doesn't mean you have the right to retract your bid or just leave negative feedback lying around the place.

Apus Auction usually says 14 working days (i.e. 3 weeks) after dispatch email. So, firstly you count when you get the email, not when you pay. Also, they're usually sending massive items (home theatre systems, widescreen TVs) so i wouldn't be surprised at all if it took another 2-3 weeks to get there.

Another thing that shits me is people who get all pissy at you and send you 20 emails because they paid for express yesterday night and they haven't got their package yet. Express means you get a tracking number and it should get to your place 1-2 days after i send it, not that i'll drop everything and make sure you get your crummy $3 package tomorrow.

oh2sxc

HSC
i bought my phone off ebay and my mate bought a car off there.. but now my phone doesnt work lol

bscienceboi

HSC
N/A
I've only bought photography equipment from Ebay and some minor stuff but never clothes.

If your an Ebay n00b then you need someone whose experienced to guide you, otherwise you'll be rippedoff sideways, frontways and backways.

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
7th Sign said:
no you can not use a debit card on paypal

its linked to your credit card, I have 4 accounts on pay pal and I wish you could use your debit card because pay pal is a bitch with fees...
Bullshit you can't use a debit card on paypal...I have done so numerous times and they don't charge fees (well they might, I haven't really checked my bank statement to see, but if they do they'd be small)... anyway yeah you can definitely use a debit card on paypal, it's just like a credit card anyway, only it's savings not credit.

HSC
AlleyCat said:
oh my god a fendi spy? is it real?
It had better be! *shakes fist*

... look what else i bought : Bargain Hermes!

It might not be real; but at that price, i'm not complaining. :)

yenta said:
Why you'd pay $400 just for a bag I have no idea...

because... umm...

well...

... i wanted to?

Wait, let me guess, the morality police will soon be knocking on my door and delivering stern lectures about starving children in Ethiopia... :rolleyes:

transcendent

HSC
N/A
i finally got my laptop, got here pretty quick. dad thinks i've wasted money. i looks derro but it works, i like it. if it means i study better and waste less time on the net then it's worth it.

Tuggi3

Vicious and Delicious
HSC
my sharona said:

because... umm...

well...

... i wanted to?

Wait, let me guess, the morality police will soon be knocking on my door and delivering stern lectures about starving children in Ethiopia... :rolleyes:
no... but it must be nice being able to throw 400 dollars away on a bag like it's nothing :p

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
my sharona said:
It had better be! *shakes fist*

... look what else i bought : Bargain Hermes!

It might not be real; but at that price, i'm not complaining. :)
that wallet is beautiful! i might look on ebay gor a new wallet for myself actually. thanks very much, rei, you just gave me a wonderful excuse to do some ebay-ing...after the hsc of course :rolleyes:

and the bag that i got i am pretty sure is real because a shop owner in double bay who sells chloe asked me if i bought it from there. i dont see why your spy wouldnt be real also.

for all those people whinging about spending $400 on a bag, you say that until you find out the retail on a fendi spy or a chloe paddington, and then you'll be praising us for getting such a bargain on ebay...

and nice bags and wallets are an investment. (that is what i keep telling myself anyway :))

HSC
Tuggi3 said:
no... but it must be nice being able to throw 400 dollars away on a bag like it's nothing :p
I didn't throw money away, i invested it :p (haha thanks alley)

I've had my eye on that bag for over half a year, i earn $17/hr (not including tips) and i don't get pocketmoney.

Spending this money means i'm $400 further away from getting my very own Birkin (yes, that's right, i have a 'birkin account'), but i'm almost there and i'm practially 100th on the waiting list.

If you would rather spend $400 on textbooks, your car, alcohol, going out, formal, buy an otropo meal every day for a month, your children's future (whatever that means), whatever strikes your fancy - be my guest. I should be able to spend my money without people getting condescending with their 'i have no idea why you/anyone would do that' attitude.

Oh, and don't buy otropo meals every day for a month, it'll make you sick.

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
anyone who cant see the merits of owning something beautiful of a nice quality and style obviously has never held a birkin in their arms.

i am going to wait until i am fabulously rich and then buy a birkin in every outrageous colour under the sun, starting with the green alligator.

*wakes up from wonderful dream*

Lundy

Banned
HSC
I actually had no idea what a birkin was, so I image googled it and I got a whole heap of pr0n.

so I ask again...what's a birkin?

kaylz

HSC
agh! I return to tell you this, lundy. A birkini is only the best bag in the world. Google hermes birkin. *leaves again*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)