Eco ECO HSC HSC (1 Viewer)

Freakstyler09

HSC
Hi does any one have good articles to suggest or any recommendations for good articles for the HSC :sun:

Sean432

HSC
ive had 6 days to prepare for eco, wasted so much time lol.

HSC
I thought it was newspaper articles concerning the changes in the economic climate.
i don't really do that but if you guys don't know which i am actually certain you are... i heard that the official cash rate has increased (today is tuesday and exam on thursday) gonna watch the news tonight but adding that in will help show the markers that you know some shit right? lol probs everyone knows and will watch and try to incorporate anyway... GL to eveyrone hey

ozziguy

HSC
can someone explain what we actually need articles for? Are we meant to be referring to them directly or are people just doing it to gather stats or something?

I got through the trials with a 93 and have not really read any articles for the whole year.

HSC
can someone explain what we actually need articles for? Are we meant to be referring to them directly or are people just doing it to gather stats or something?

I got through the trials with a 93 and have not really read any articles for the whole year.
same, but my mark wasn't that good haha.. im really bad at remembering stats, theory is ok but stats NO..

should be fine though one of the questions (for essay) has stimulus so yer...meh

bmn

HSC

Its basically just to gain different opinions on what happens, and what is effective etc. It does help a lot with trends, and sometimes stats, but thats about all.

No need to refer to them...

truestar92

HSC
honestly i think all you need are a couple of statistics, articles really arent that necessary the're just for you to keep up with whats happening in the global economy
if your really concerned google ross gittens articles

HSC
honestly i think all you need are a couple of statistics, articles really arent that necessary the're just for you to keep up with whats happening in the global economy
if your really concerned google ross gittens articles
i'm pretty sure he spoke to us at some economics day.. my teacher said he's good but if we had to we could write very similar articles, while they are good there is no in-depth stuff APPARENTLY but i don't care for economics to much, i mean its not likes it extremely difficult but yer MEH

truestar92

HSC
yeah i think my teacher wants to marry him LOL but thats besides the point
all you really need to know is the thoery and how to apply it to different questions and situations

HSC
yeah i think my teacher wants to marry him LOL but thats besides the point
all you really need to know is the thoery and how to apply it to different questions and situations
Cool, im not exactly ready by most other economics people's standards for the exam but to me i am an A-grade bullshitter and came 4-5/12 kids doing it so suck on my D...erivatives

EDIT: everyone look at me new thread and PLAY!!!

HSC
i'm pretty sure he spoke to us at some economics day.. my teacher said he's good but if we had to we could write very similar articles, while they are good there is no in-depth stuff APPARENTLY but i don't care for economics to much, i mean its not likes it extremely difficult but yer MEH
blasphemy, you'd never be able to master the cynical wit of gittens

Sean432

HSC
How the hell do you expect to write a good essay without an understanding of current trends. 100 percent theory is not going to get anyone a band 6 essay.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)