Economics HSC Exam Predictions/Thoughts (1 Viewer)

uniqueusername1

HSC
i had 35 minutes for the second one and i kept it that way because i knew i couldnt include a lot of details. from memory i maxed out the booklet writing space for the essay and probly one page more, while for mp essay i had the whole provided space + an extra booklet and a half
damn bro so sorry

they kinda dogged the boys with no BOP q

notme123

HSC
did you bet on BOP being in it so much that you neglected the other topics?

hopefully you can still get band 6 man so you can do actuarial

ngl my motivation levels are low too
no i studied every topic and i had a semi plan in my head for t+ff but in the exam i panicked and wrote whatever came to mind. i think im getting a b6 but i dont think my teacher will be satisfied

actually i know someone that did half a macro policy essay last year and still got a b6 so theres hope

uniqueusername1

HSC
no i studied every topic and i had a semi plan in my head for t+ff but in the exam i panicked and wrote whatever came to mind. i think im getting a b6 but i dont think my teacher will be satisfied
oh k man

thats why i spent 7 weeks tryna memorise my shit lol

theres so much shit to memorise for economics man

i kinda got saved by the lockdowns and extension of hsc ngl

notme123

HSC
oh k man

thats why i spent 7 weeks tryna memorise my shit lol

theres so much shit to memorise for economics man

i kinda got saved by the lockdowns and extension of hsc ngl
i did the same thing but in the end i thought it wasnt worth the effort cuz youre only gonna use two essays in the end basically so i just like photographically captured mentally what each paged looked like and remember which element goes where (im remember weird quirks dont judge me), its memorising but fast. it didnt work for stuff i had a billion stats for like er, mainly things like fp.

uniqueusername1

HSC
i did the same thing but in the end i thought it wasnt worth the effort cuz youre only gonna use two essays in the end basically so i just like photographically captured mentally what each paged looked like and remember which element goes where (im remember weird quirks dont judge me)
damn bro its all g

how your motivation levels?

mine are low asf

got nothing left in the tank

notme123

HSC
damn bro its all g

how your motivation levels?

mine are low asf

got nothing left in the tank
well i hate to admit but my drive has slowed down and knowing i have one exam left made it worse but im using physics as my last resort and i enjoy studying for it. im starting tomorrow with study and im beggining with trial papers from grammar and ruse, then im gonna memorise info like how ac induction motors work and other details.

but the physics hsc is so unpredictable and more application based which is what i like
but if theres a 9 marker on the big bang i will scream in agony

uniqueusername1

HSC
well i hate to admit but my drive has slowed down and knowing i have one exam left made it worse but im using physics as my last resort and i enjoy studying for it. im starting tomorrow with study and im gonna memorise info like how ac induction motors work and other details.
good stuff

you memorising any experiments in particular apart from the main ones like Hertz, M&M etc...

uniqueusername1

HSC
hertz isnt in the syllabus so im not bothering i just know something something radio frequency electro magnetic wave blah blah. m+m i know how it looks but like idk how it confirmed special relativeity lol. if it comes up ill bs something. the only experiments i like are davidsonn and germer and rutherford. i forgot other ones.
yea those are the main ones

you sure hertz not in the syllabus?

i remember doing 3 for advanced mechanics lol but i forgot them

notme123

HSC
yea those are the main ones

you sure hertz not in the syllabus?

i remember doing 3 for advanced mechanics lol but i forgot them
no hertz is not mentioned where its usually situated in text books which is near maxwells predictions i beleive as he confirmed them with the spark gap. the only connection i can see is the production of em waves. also i dont think the hsc is expecting us to memorise the equipment, pretty sure they give us diagrams like last year with the CHADwick experiment. no srsly this dude is a legend for proving all the haters wrong that the radiation was gamma

uniqueusername1

HSC
no hertz is not mentioned where its usually situated in text books which is near maxwells predictions i beleive as he confirmed them with the spark gap. also i dont think the hsc is expecting us to memorise the equipment, pretty sure they give us diagrams like last year with the CHADwick experiment. no srsly this dude is a legend for proving all the haters wrong that the radiation was gamma
damn i memorised that for nothing?

i memorised his experiment for speed of light and polarisation. damn i thought i was lacking for hertz

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)