Economics HSC Exam Predictions/Thoughts (1 Viewer)

Jojofelyx

HSC
i don't think NESA allow you to , they require you to do at least 4 subjects don't they
just need to complete the course, you can absolutely shit out on the hsc but as long as youve attempted the 4th subject, theres nothing stopping you from just doing x2 math,, x2 eng and a 2u subject

icycledough

HSC
you know your a sweat when your doing one of the languages
Haha yh fair enough, that's what a lot of people tend to say about the languages. In honesty, I had been doing it since Year 7 and just seemed to enjoy it, so I thought at the end of each year that I would carry it through another year

notme123

HSC
I cant wait to see the sample answers and then realise that ive completely misunderstood the enviro and and the low inflation short ans q's 🥴
the low inflation question caught me off guard hard. i spoke about low wage growth on consumption and international competitiveness i think

Hiheyhello

HSC
the low inflation question caught me off guard hard. i spoke about low wage growth on consumption and international competitiveness i think
i spoke about increasing AD and yeah, increasing IC

notme123

HSC
"Outline how an increase in protectionist policies in the global economy could affect the demand for the Australian dollar"
what did you guys get?
i said depreciation obviously

uniqueusername1

HSC
"Outline how an increase in protectionist policies in the global economy could affect the demand for the Australian dollar"
what did you guys get?
i said depreciation obviously
bro you ok? its appreciation duh

uniqueusername1

HSC
jokes, increased protectionism = undermined investor confidence = reduced demand for $AUD = depreciation

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)