Economics HSC predictions- I need your trial questions ! (2 Viewers)

Beterban

HSC
How are you going with your predictions? Will we find out about them soon?

alekovic

HSC
The essay questions won't be on the last two years topics, and the short answers will likely change around as well. But, it is important to remember that, while it is possible to hypothesize and pontificate about what the questions might or might not be, there is no experience quite so shattering than to see misguided students neglect valuable learning time by making, and preparing for, hopeless guesses about future exam content. So a general caution to all who might try to position themselves towards particular topics; don't waste your time!

emilios

HSC
Yeah, it was a question in a past paper that I did. They're starting to link influences/strategies to achieve/assist/affect something very specific, yet dense enough to be able write a case study on and is within the boundaries of the rubric. Another example: How can limitations in financial reporting affect the achievement of business objectives.
Can you give me an example of what you mean?

Beterban

HSC
Hey drifting...
Are you even alive man
Even if did not get sufficient responses, can u please tell us what u think will be in the exam
please!!!

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
Hey drifting...
Are you even alive man
Even if did not get sufficient responses, can u please tell us what u think will be in the exam
please!!!
He is tutoring right now. Wont be back till later tonight.

seventhroot

gg no re
HSC
relax people; he is a busy man. It makes no difference what drifting thinks will be in the exam because he is not writing this years paper. go do some study now

goobypls

HSC
1. External stability
2. Fiscal/monetary on eco objectives
3. Protection policies
4. Environment

My thoughts

Drifting95

Should i change my DP?
HSC
New thread for predictions has been posted, refer to this thread for further discussion
http://community.boredofstudies.org/22/economics/328366/economics-hsc-essay-predictions.html#post6748292

Hey drifting...
Are you even alive man
please!!!
Quite disappointed to be honest, everyone is happy to use the resources provided on this forum but very little contribute

Thoughts on a question on environmental sustainability?
Potentially

relax people; he is a busy man. It makes no difference what drifting thinks will be in the exam because he is not writing this years paper. go do some study now
This.

Although i am giving predictions, in no way should you base your study upon this. This is just some assistance i believe may be useful if people need specific direction in their final preparation.

1. External stability
2. Fiscal/monetary on eco objectives
3. Protection policies
4. Environment

My thoughts
Protection policies are unlikely

Something on labour policies , globalisation (case study) , exchange rate maybe??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Labour policies could come up potentially, however a case study and exchange rate question is HIGHLY unlikely as both these questions have come up in the last 2 years

Last edited:

trungduong12

HSC
New thread for predictions has been posted, refer to this thread for further discussion
http://community.boredofstudies.org/22/economics/328366/economics-hsc-essay-predictions.html#post6748292

Quite disappointed to be honest, everyone is happy to use the resources provided on this forum but very little contribute

Potentially

This.

Although i am giving predictions, in no way should you base your study upon this. This is just some assistance i believe may be useful if people need specific direction in their final preparation.

Protection policies are unlikely

Labour policies could come up potentially, however a case study and exchange rate question is HIGHLY unlikely as both these questions have come up in the last 2 years

U said u gonna do one on business too right?
Or just eco?

Drifting95

Should i change my DP?
HSC
U said u gonna do one on business too right?
Or just eco?

For the 2014 exams i will be doing some predictions for the Economics exam (Business Studies as well potentially) to help the BoS community out with their preparation.
It wasn't confirmed.

I have decided not to, i'm too busy with assignments and work along with the fact only 2-3 people actually sent me resources (i helped them personally).

trungduong12

HSC
It wasn't confirmed.

I have decided not to, i'm too busy with assignments and work along with the fact only 2-3 people actually sent me resources (i helped them personally).
Okay okay
Just asking ~

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)