Economics is so boring (2 Viewers)

williamc

HSC
Economics is the greatest subject ever created, that i will be studying it at uni and eventually have a job doing it.

And on comparison to your business studies thread, it is way better.

Last edited by a moderator:

kokodamonkey

HSC
its only boring if your crap at it haha no offence. but seriously economics is a "superior" subject to everything else imo.

xxtiaxchelseaxx

HSC
Ah ok cool. I guess it works for some people. I don’t think I’m good at economics but I am ranked 1st at my school (although probably since there are only 8 people in our class). Still a lot of work I should do before the HSC.

yiwank

Chief Executive Member
HSC
Economics is awesome...i made 60 bux from it cause i got a prize in the PWC eco Comp...go ECO!!!

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
Interesting yet somewhat dull at the same time is what i'd use to sum up Economics.

HSC
N/A
回复: Re: Economics is so boring

it drove me crazy last year......=.="

but I loved it......

Raven3333

Jerk
HSC
HSC economics is great (yet so simple), university micro/macro makes me want to curl up into a ball and cry.

Sh4DoW

Finance Jock
HSC
I love eco! it is my favourite subject by far! i find it really interesting, particularly the issues/objectives and policies. along with that, my class is small so we're all really close and we have possibly the best and most dedicated teacher!

fishy89sg

HSC
economics is yukky

having said that, it is easy to gain quite a few marks from eco with no study.

poWerdrY

HSC
i find eco so useless...too many flawed models and assumptions

jisu

HSC
i think it depends alot on the quality of the teacher.

our teacher sucks, even though he's being doing it for 20 years. he just babbles on and all im hearing is static. i go home and read my textbook and then i get it. it's just such a pity because i love legal studies thanks to a brilliant teacher.

lilster

nearly there
HSC
kokodamonkey said:
its only boring if your crap at it haha no offence. but seriously economics is a "superior" subject to everything else imo.
absolutely right, im so crap at it. i dislike economics. i liked it in yr11, but now i dnt like it. maybe its cos i have a teacher who likes to blab on and on nd his voice makes me sleepy!

Last edited:

lilster

nearly there
HSC
Rebekkie said:
how can anyone actually enjoy extended response essays for eco??? no, you can't do them on basically no study. or what about multiple choice where they're all seriously close or all completely crazy so it could be any of them?????
in the multiple choice, they all seem right bt which one is actually right? bt i guess this shows how crap im at it! nd long response? most of the time, i have no idea what i write!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)