• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

economics trials (1 Viewer)

fuggu1

HSC
for economics, would the 2 last extended responses most likely be on economic issues??
im doing cssa, and i dont have any past cssa eco papers

clry

HSC
I'm doing cssa and my teacher heavily hinted that one of the questions is on monetary policy, but I'd guess it has an overlap with fiscal policy too.

fuggu1

HSC
ohhhh i see, but arent the policies in topic 4?

laura_a

HSC
yeah my teacher said that there will always be a monetary policy question, so im assuming that she's hinting at me to study monetary policy.

khfreakau

HSC
Last year's CSSA was casestudy/exchange rates for non stimulus and labour policy/growth performance for stimulus essays. There isn't always a monetary question lol.

krnofdrg

Mq Law Student :)
HSC
Uni Grad
Yes every year would probably have a question which requires policies but it would be like. How would the gov use Monetary/fiscal policy to control EG/ INFLATION / Unemployment and ETC.......

My school has only done up to micro policy so thats all we will be tested upon

khfreakau

HSC
Yes every year would probably have a question which requires policies but it would be like. How would the gov use Monetary/fiscal policy to control EG/ INFLATION / Unemployment and ETC.......

My school has only done up to micro policy so thats all we will be tested upon
Haha nah that's too simple for an extended. They like to ask about effectiveness of policy in controlling internal stability and achieving economic objectives, as well as external stability based questions.

fuggu1

HSC
well my teacher said that its only up to topic 3 for us? and policies are in topic 4??? so does that mean i might have a different paper? because i did do cssa for eng... :S

krnofdrg

Mq Law Student :)
HSC
Uni Grad
Haha nah that's too simple for an extended. They like to ask about effectiveness of policy in controlling internal stability and achieving economic objectives, as well as external stability based questions.

dam :(...... XDDD..... gotta prepare then for extended

khfreakau

HSC
well my teacher said that its only up to topic 3 for us? and policies are in topic 4??? so does that mean i might have a different paper? because i did do cssa for eng... :S
Schools doing CSSA papers can remove and add questions as they wish where necessary if it hasn't been covered in class yet.

aphorae

HSC
Uni Grad
those two were the exact options we got for trials in the stimulus essay haha... significance of internal balance + evaluate effectiveness of macro policies in achieving it... or sign. of external stability + evaluate etc.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)