Economics Tutoring- 99.95, HSC State Rank, National Winner, Usyd 1st place, (1 Viewer)

hsc_tutor

HSC
N/A
Hey,

Are you looking for the best? an economics tutor who knows their material back to front? who keeps up with the latest economic developments so you don't have to and will show you how to apply such information to maximise your marks? who knows how to achieve the pinnacle of HSC success across multiple subjects (state rankings in physics and chemistry) ? who has won national economics competitions?

credentials:
- second in the state in HSC economics,
- 99.95 ATAR
- first in first year economics, University of Sydney
- national winner of the UNSW economics competition , twice

for both preliminary and HSC economics:
-I will go through the economics syllabus (a slightly tweaked James Ruse one) in a systematic manner, making sure you've covered all the theory content.
- I will provide plenty of HSC style questions and provide you with useful feedback on how to properly answer questions to ensure you maximise your marks
- I will show you how to structure your essays, what examiners look for, and how to separate yourself from this most difficult part of the exam and hence make you stand out from the crowd!
- I will help you with school assessments ( speeches/ assignments etc)

btw all my eco students have achieved band 6

To get started now and achieve your best in economics, contact me on hsc.tutor1@gmail.com or simply send me a pm

Last edited:

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
Idk, I just find it very easy. The ideas come quickly to me. But yeah, do admit environment related questions are iffy.

hsc_tutor

HSC
N/A
thnx slyhunter!

eco is awesome indeed-best scaling humanities subject there is. scaling wise its on-par with the likes of physics and chemistry

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)