Ecop1001 (1 Viewer)

runoutofsleep

AUTISM IS NOT HOLLAND
HSC
CurlyRuby said:
That was my main problem with this assignment, the vagueness.But I think maybe it was intentionally vague? Like to give us lots of room to work with. I've referred to the article in my essay, as well as other sources, but I've tried to use those references to demonstrate the issue.

I hope that clears it up a bit?
thanks, i was thinking along those lines, that the article should be used to identify the subject of the essay, with other references also used for the actual discussion.
Iheartpaulfrank said:
When are your tutes on guys? I have til Wednesday.
same, although at my current ratio of paragraphs:procrastination i'll need another week...

ledzeppelin

HSC
Thanks for the help guys.
My tute's Wednesday too. Lucky the essay's so short, although I need to study for finance mid sem too :S
Just one other question, did you guys have much of an introduction or just launch in it?

KarmaKitten

HSC
My tutor said he will have it back to us at next tutorial.
Of course I raised my eyebrows immediately, I have never received anything back within 2 weeks let alone one week.

HSC
I just wanted to say how awesome I was. I was scared cos I'd forgotten to put a cover sheet. All the other snotty first years had theirs, then my tutor said that you don't need one since we're handing it in to her directly! Haha. But I forgot to double space. :(

CurlyRuby

HSC
Iheartpaulfrank said:
I just wanted to say how awesome I was. I was scared cos I'd forgotten to put a cover sheet. All the other snotty first years had theirs, then my tutor said that you don't need one since we're handing it in to her directly! Haha. But I forgot to double space. :(
Ahh shite forgot to double space toooooo!
I think we will get it back next tute, cos the whole point of the assignment was to get it back quickly so we know how to suck less etc.

HSC
CurlyRuby said:
Ahh shite forgot to double space toooooo!
I think we will get it back next tute, cos the whole point of the assignment was to get it back quickly so we know how to suck less etc.
Yes. To tell us if we've got the hang of writing university style essays. Primarily aimed at firsties. Needless to say, mine wasn't that great.

CurlyRuby

HSC
How'd everyone go? Got mine back today, 8/10. Quite happy with that :uhhuh:

KarmaKitten

HSC
Woo! 8/10 :D

For something I wrote the night before in two hours and printed off 10 minutes before my tutorial, im quite happy.

WTF!bbq

if you have to ask
HSC
Seven point fiiiiive, actually surprised with that. Another last-minute job of mine.

nick1689

HSC
Iheartpaulfrank said:
I'm a 2nd year student. I'm meant to know how to write university-style essays. I do. I just screwed up BAD. :(
Fair enough. I figured I went bad because this is the first time Im doing any subject with the word economy in the title. Well Im hoping thats why I went bad..

HSC
nick1689 said:
Fair enough. I figured I went bad because this is the first time Im doing any subject with the word economy in the title. Well Im hoping thats why I went bad..
Oh hey me too. I chose ECOP because it was something different to anything I had ever done. Are all your other subjects really different to ECOP too?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)