Ed is back! (1 Viewer)

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
Yep I saw it was returning.
what happened in the final episode las season?

T

timbk2

they didnt even get up to the final episode of the season they were showing.. they just cut the program in the middle of the season.

theres still like 1.5 seasons to go.

although i've already read the spoilers and stuff ages ago, and i know what happens at the end.. i'll still get back into watchining it.

bowman

Bowmanation
HSC
yeah that was heaps shit, i was annoyed that they cut it short

veridis

droog
HSC
it pissed me off last time. have an obsessed mate but only got into it 2 episodes before it was cut
stoked that its back

J

jhakka

That dude who works in the bowling alley and calls Ed "Bossco" is cool.

anti

aww.. baby raccoon ^^
HSC
HAhaha i feel really bad.. the first thing I thought was 'oo! Mr Ed!' and then I thought 'hang on.. Tim wouldn't like Mr Ed.. would he?'

T

timbk2

reno2004 said:
That show is heaps good. Why did ten have to cut it in the middle.
cause..... it wasnt getting enough viewers.. i dont see why but.. it was a great show

T

timbk2

anti said:
HAhaha i feel really bad.. the first thing I thought was 'oo! Mr Ed!' and then I thought 'hang on.. Tim wouldn't like Mr Ed.. would he?'
lol... right..

i wouldnt watch Mr Ed if it were the last show on earth.. lol

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
OZGIRL86 said:
Yep I saw it was returning.
what happened in the final episode las season?
Don't quote me on this because it was so long ago but I believe Ed decided to try and stop Carol Vessey's wedding:).

jumb said:
When and where is it on?
According to this thread, it should be starting very soon (like next week maybe) at 6:30 PM Saturday, on Channel Ten:).

Anyway, I can't believe it is coming back on! I completely gave up on this show. I thought it had been cancelled. I wonder why they are bringing it back? I used to love this show, although I must admit I was getting a bit sick of the whole Ed/Carol Vessey thing:rolleyes:.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)