edassist study/lecture days (1 Viewer)

Emly

E.T
HSC
hopeles5ly said:
i loved the creative writing one, it gave me a lot of good ideas. hmm what did u mean u had to comeback home? do you live away from sydney?
yeah about 4 hours away. kinda near canberra.
the creative writing one was good. i also liked the study tips one, the guy who did it was funny.

Mr. Sabuncuoglu

Foo Fighter
HSC
now on whenever im on a train or going to syd uni, i write down everything like she said to... the smell of the train, what ppl are doing etc lol kinda weird!!! im going tomoro to the economics one.... anyone going???

Emly u live pretty far away..... not sure what to wear though, but if u see a guy that looks abit suspicious cuz he's doing something illegal!! its me!! lolz..... wouldnt u like to know what :p

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
Mr. Sabuncuoglu said:
now on whenever im on a train or going to syd uni, i write down everything like she said to... the smell of the train, what ppl are doing etc lol kinda weird!!! im going tomoro to the economics one.... anyone going???

Emly u live pretty far away..... not sure what to wear though, but if u see a guy that looks abit suspicious cuz he's doing something illegal!! its me!! lolz..... wouldnt u like to know what :p
yah i still remember that ! lol hmm you going to modern?

Mr. Sabuncuoglu

Foo Fighter
HSC
nope dont do modern.. my friend that i made there is tho... its on thursday right??

them lectures go for hours...like legal studies... omg went on for 4 hrs with only like a 10 min break.,.. luckily i taped it lol :p

Mr. Sabuncuoglu

Foo Fighter
HSC
yeah was a killer.... although the teacher was realli good!!!! i jotted down so many media articles on the legal system, cases, international treaties etc.... realli good :)

and as this is my 100 post... jus want to CELEBRATE LOL after so many years on this thingy i only got up to 100 :(

what else did u go to? i only went to journey, stimulus and modules from the english side of things... then creative.... and legal... and tomoro eco...

these lectures are worth it? dunt u reckon

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
Mr. Sabuncuoglu said:
yeah was a killer.... although the teacher was realli good!!!! i jotted down so many media articles on the legal system, cases, international treaties etc.... realli good :)

and as this is my 100 post... jus want to CELEBRATE LOL after so many years on this thingy i only got up to 100 :(

what else did u go to? i only went to journey, stimulus and modules from the english side of things... then creative.... and legal... and tomoro eco...

these lectures are worth it? dunt u reckon
i just hit 1000 just a few mins ago =P ` hmm i went to journey (which i don`t think was worth it), creative writing, physical journey and going to modern. was meant to be at stimulus booklet but i cant believe i forget my ticket ><" and yeah i reckon there worth it. im hoping that modern will be REALLY good though. paid $70 or $75? for it lol -____-"

Mr. Sabuncuoglu

Foo Fighter
HSC
Journey had to be the worst lecture... and the worst 2 hrs i've spent in my life!!! so pointless, and showing pics of ur daughter aint gonna solve it!?? dimwit! lol

i commend you on your 1000th post :) hahaha... ye i think the lectures that are more specified for the study area are much more worth it and betr... i jus hope in ur modern one they dunt focus too much on what u've alreadi done.... with legal he focused on Law and Justice... the topic i havent done yet in school cuz we startd doing crime... and it was a "brief introduction" to crime lol so im happy :)

we must've seen each other during one of lectures..... you know anyone going to eco?

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
Mr. Sabuncuoglu said:
Journey had to be the worst lecture... and the worst 2 hrs i've spent in my life!!! so pointless, and showing pics of ur daughter aint gonna solve it!?? dimwit! lol

i commend you on your 1000th post :) hahaha... ye i think the lectures that are more specified for the study area are much more worth it and betr... i jus hope in ur modern one they dunt focus too much on what u've alreadi done.... with legal he focused on Law and Justice... the topic i havent done yet in school cuz we startd doing crime... and it was a "brief introduction" to crime lol so im happy :)

we must've seen each other during one of lectures..... you know anyone going to eco?
nopei don't know anyone. but i heard that most people say the eco lecture boring? o_o . uhmm i usually sit near the front? maybe u've seen me haha

Mr. Sabuncuoglu

Foo Fighter
HSC
lol i dunno... i sit towards the back, dunt have the confidence to withstand the lecturer being so close to you lol.... yeh i hope it aint too boring though... i think i mite bring some food to eat during or some music????? just a thought... what subjex do u do champ?

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
Mr. Sabuncuoglu said:
lol i dunno... i sit towards the back, dunt have the confidence to withstand the lecturer being so close to you lol.... yeh i hope it aint too boring though... i think i mite bring some food to eat during or some music????? just a thought... what subjex do u do champ?
i can't see from the back lol. *points to sig* what about you?

Mr. Sabuncuoglu

Foo Fighter
HSC
got no idea what sig means lol... ahh i do English ad, eco, legal, pd, spanish beginners... was doing 2 unit maths but i cant stand it for some reason, maybe jus the genes or cuz i use to copy my best friend back in yr 8 lolz!!! confessions of a high school student ;)

Emly

E.T
HSC
i thought the guy who showed us pics of his daughter and the george bush stuff was good...

did you guys go to the math ones?

im not going to modern history.. i came home today..

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
Emly said:
i thought the guy who showed us pics of his daughter and the george bush stuff was good...

did you guys go to the math ones?

im not going to modern history.. i came home today..
lol i nearly fell asleep in his lecture.

Mr. Sabuncuoglu

Foo Fighter
HSC
i was laughing... cuz i didnt know shit... maybe the ppl that started off doing journeys
(me) didnt find it beneficial.... but i think the ppl that startd on modules first may have found it a tiny tad beneficial..... but whos to criticise, the guy obviously is taking time off his holiday to come to syd uni for a couple of bucks..... should've got contacts tho...

Emly

E.T
HSC
hopeles5ly said:
lol i nearly fell asleep in his lecture.

i liked him coz he was funny and bagged out george bush :D

in the 2nd chemistry lecture i was up the very back, next to these two people who were feeling each other up the entire time. it was like OMG GET A ROOm. it was pissing me off.

Mr. Sabuncuoglu

Foo Fighter
HSC
lol feeling each other up??? lol obviously desperate for something.... i can bag george bush out.... but ppl will think im committing a crime.. sedition... or breaching that stupid legislation where we cant bag out greedy costello nor his counterpart monobrow.... ;) not that im expressing my political views... no.... non of that lolz

emly... u came pretty far for these lectures.... must b committed... hope everything goes reallli well for you! :) and for hop3le55ly aswell... sorry i mispelt it...

Emly

E.T
HSC
Mr. Sabuncuoglu said:
lol feeling each other up??? lol obviously desperate for something.... i can bag george bush out.... but ppl will think im committing a crime.. sedition... or breaching that stupid legislation where we cant bag out greedy costello nor his counterpart monobrow.... ;) not that im expressing my political views... no.... non of that lolz

emly... u came pretty far for these lectures.... must b committed... hope everything goes reallli well for you! :) and for hop3le55ly aswell... sorry i mispelt it...

i hope so too.. well my parents were willing to drive me so that was pretty cool.. i live in a country town so not too many opportunities which sucks.. means you gotta take all opportunities offfered...

Mr. Sabuncuoglu

Foo Fighter
HSC
Emly said:
i hope so too.. well my parents were willing to drive me so that was pretty cool.. i live in a country town so not too many opportunities which sucks.. means you gotta take all opportunities offfered...
you'll b set emly.... i want to live in the country :(... instead my family settled in a suburban area... not a rich suburb or anything... Fairvale high is the name of the school lol... heavily populated with ppl wanting a "90" for their uai lolz.. jus jkz... only a small proportion that actualli try....

in comparison with what u learn at school... do you feel the difference?

Emly

E.T
HSC
Mr. Sabuncuoglu said:
you'll b set emly.... i want to live in the country :(... instead my family settled in a suburban area... not a rich suburb or anything... Fairvale high is the name of the school lol... heavily populated with ppl wanting a "90" for their uai lolz.. jus jkz... only a small proportion that actualli try....

in comparison with what u learn at school... do you feel the difference?
some of the stuff they said at the english lectures was the same.. but its good to see other points of veiw, and see all you guys who we are up against.. in a school of about 400 kids, with about 40 in yr 12, you dont see much of the outside world, and its easy to forget about what youre up against, and get fooled into thinking that youre only up against your school mates...

its hard sometimes work wise coz you dont have as many teachers to go to as i suppose you guys do, liek theres not many other options. which is why its good to go to things like the lectures, to get outside info.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)