edassist study/lecture days (1 Viewer)

Mr. Sabuncuoglu

Foo Fighter
HSC
yeh i totally agree with you.. gettin the different views is good and gettin extra information aswell.... we do have alot of teachers, but some are jsut at school for the money and theres only a minority that would actualli give up class time to help you out... but then ur faced with the everlonging problem of competition... ppl take it very seriously around my area, every little thing is thought to be a move to beat someone... ask for some help and they think your trying to steal their ideas :S not good....

what can u do aye? not much lolz jus do your thang and u should b fine... get my pm?

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
Emly said:
some of the stuff they said at the english lectures was the same.. but its good to see other points of veiw, and see all you guys who we are up against.. in a school of about 400 kids, with about 40 in yr 12, you dont see much of the outside world, and its easy to forget about what youre up against, and get fooled into thinking that youre only up against your school mates...

its hard sometimes work wise coz you dont have as many teachers to go to as i suppose you guys do, liek theres not many other options. which is why its good to go to things like the lectures, to get outside info.
finding out some of the people i was up against was quite depressing lol ><"

Emly

E.T
HSC
hopeles5ly said:
finding out some of the people i was up against was quite depressing lol ><"
lol yeah, at the time. but its good, because you kinda realise that there ARE people out there doing like 5 hours study a day...and there ARE people out there who will get UAI's of 100.. and its not a fable. its good, kinda motivates me.
maybe ill actually start doing homework.... doing about 20mins a night if llucky at the moment.. not good lol

Mr. Sabuncuoglu

Foo Fighter
HSC
at least your doing something... i dunt get homework at all for the subjex im doing... maybe pdhpe... legal n eco on occasion... spanish no way lol.. and english nope... you will do well.... first of all we are bothered to go to them lectures... we are posting on a forum and ruling a thread???? lol not many ppl do that and can b bothered....

good night all and take it easy :)

cheers

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
Emly said:
lol yeah, at the time. but its good, because you kinda realise that there ARE people out there doing like 5 hours study a day...and there ARE people out there who will get UAI's of 100.. and its not a fable. its good, kinda motivates me.
maybe ill actually start doing homework.... doing about 20mins a night if llucky at the moment.. not good lol
i hate knowing how many hours put in or how much study they have done ><" i do on average about 2hrs a day? but it seems that i get distracted to easily lol.

Mr. Sabuncuoglu

Foo Fighter
HSC
thats alot of studying mate... well done :)

im off gnite guys... gotta b up at 6!!! downfalls of living in the south west lolz...

Mr. Sabuncuoglu

Foo Fighter
HSC
who ever said the Economics lectures werent beneficial?????
probably the best lecture i went to this time around... very knowledgable person... whoever got his contact... pm me plz... :)

Emly

E.T
HSC
did anyone ge any of the english people's contacts? i totally forgot.
or chemistry....
or 2unit math...
or modern history seeing as i dont get to go...

a8o

HSC
2 hours, hell even 1 is plenty at this stage. And 5 hours is plenty in the lead-up to trials and the actual exams.

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
Upcoming Edassist lectures: 18-21 April
http://www.edassist.com.au/brochures/48.pdf
Subjects:
Business Studies
Economics
History Extenstion
Modern History
Ancient History
Maths General/2/3unit
English/Extension/Focus on certain texts.
Legal
Science
P.E
Geography.

Thought some people might be interested. From my experiences, they are pretty good.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)