Edrolo (1 Viewer)

C_master

HSC
My school just got this. Is it worth it/useful?

carrotsss

HSC
depends on the subject, give it a shot for each subject and see how u like it. I found it super useful for self learning chem mod 7 and pretty mid for other subjects

C_master

HSC
depends on the subject, give it a shot for each subject and see how u like it. I found it super useful for self learning chem mod 7 and pretty mid for other subjects
How was it for earlier mods of chem?

Ellztrap

HSC
Uni Grad
My school had it for modern history, I thought it was beneficial.

bluntacademicweapon

HSC
My school used to have edrolo for some of my subjects in year 11 and the first term of year 12 but they got rid of it this year. I was wondering if there is a way of getting edrolo without buying it through the school. Also, can anyone tell me if edrolo is good for chemistry, biology and legal?

Chiprr

HSC
My school used to have edrolo for some of my subjects in year 11 and the first term of year 12 but they got rid of it this year. I was wondering if there is a way of getting edrolo without buying it through the school. Also, can anyone tell me if edrolo is good for chemistry, biology and legal?
My school did the same thing and moved to ATOMI. I can still login to edrolo using my details and it says we have access to trial versions of subjects (don't know if they're time restricted) but I can also access a library which has biology as 1 of 4 available (others are business, cafs, maths standard 1)

as.merd

HSC
edrolo for bio is so good, espc. helps if you wanna get ahead of the class or do some revision, if you didn't understand apart of the syllabus

Armon

HSC
Depends on subject. It's very valuable for rote subjects like Modern. My civil rights responses in last years hsc were all just rote learnt regurgitation from Edrolo and that topic got 24/25 Raw. Never used it for sciences 🤷‍♂️

Cute-Duckie

HSC
Because I do distance education for maths it's basically the main way I learn new content, and I find it to be really useful. There are interactive parts which is good too. Watch it on 2x speed though unless you're having a lot of trouble understanding the content. Definitely give it a shot.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)