• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

educational access scheme? (1 Viewer)

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
LOL hey hey it represnts the countryside just like in huck finn. so much intertextuality in the deconstruction of such sentences.

i think i'll quit while i'm ahead :uhhuh:

sleepplease

HSC
bobness said:
LOL hey hey it represnts the countryside just like in huck finn. so much intertextuality in the deconstruction of such sentences.

i think i'll quit while i'm ahead :uhhuh:
*throws hat out window* (possibly representing the pushing away of social attidudes and values that opress and confine...)

i feel so over analysed :(

life is no longer simple :(

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
yeah i was just bored sh*tless so i played around with different critical theories.

and no its not you, its your actions which i over-analysed. i wouldn't want anything to do with a med person haha :p

anyway riot girl this is what the UAC have published so far this year for EAS http://www.uac.edu.au/equity/eas.html

best thing is to wait a tad longer to see if it'll again be available at the uni of your choice (i'm sure that in the past couple of years they've been offered in almost all unis across a wide range of courses - but it could change with such things as say the new med faculty UWS wants to open)

riot_girl88

HSC
bobness said:
anyway riot girl this is what the UAC have published so far this year for EAS http://www.uac.edu.au/equity/eas.html

best thing is to wait a tad longer to see if it'll again be available at the uni of your choice (i'm sure that in the past couple of years they've been offered in almost all unis across a wide range of courses - but it could change with such things as say the new med faculty UWS wants to open)
thanks a bunch bobness now things are a little less confusing.

ViRtUaL

1/cosC GSXR1000
HSC
sleepplease said:
bobness must you burst my bubble of excitment? i like coincidences :(

... and im not asian btw :p
yeah, it is quite a coincidence...
coz i'm not asian either! :D

Bookie

Banned
HSC
yeah, i need EAS now. 98 looks impossible for me. Missed out on 3 weeks of school and another week or so yet. thanks for the info in the initial posts of this thread.

also kaivan, go for it. 105.

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
i would have thought with 4u maths you'd be a shoe in to score 98. Particularly since you're at High.

Good luck with whatever you have in mind though.

Bookie

Banned
HSC
bobness said:
i would have thought with 4u maths you'd be a shoe in to score 98. Particularly since you're at High.

Good luck with whatever you have in mind though.
bahahahaha no.

there are about 120 students doing 4U maths. Initially, I thought I wouldve been near the top (which I still am in 3U), but my first and only 4U assessment I got 33/60. That's not so good. Now I can improve for the exam in 3 weeks time but thats unlikely due to the amount of schooling I've had this term (zilch). So while I'd still like to get a Band E4 in MX2 I'm not counting on it. I'm more reliant on 3U maths and cosmology now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)