Educational Access Scheme (1 Viewer)

holl

Originally posted by piccaninny
it also depends on your disadvantages, how severe it is. uac can give up to 8 points, usually they give 5 points.
uac doesnt give the extra points out, the unis do. They allocate a certain number of eas places and fill them with the highest uais untill all the places are filled. It could be more than 5points or less, i think they just say 5 as thats what generally happens. I got letters from usyd and unsw saying i was successfull. I didnt apply for uts but i know that everyone who did from my school were rejected for eas at uts.

Winston

HSC
Originally posted by holl
uac doesnt give the extra points out, the unis do. They allocate a certain number of eas places and fill them with the highest uais untill all the places are filled. It could be more than 5points or less, i think they just say 5 as thats what generally happens. I got letters from usyd and unsw saying i was successfull. I didnt apply for uts but i know that everyone who did from my school were rejected for eas at uts.

lol less people got in for UTS, i'm lucky i got it, but i don't think i'll be applying at UTS, since it's not the uni i want to go to now... I wish i could forward my application for UTS under the EAS scheme for someone more desperate than me, rather than wasting it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)