• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Edutest Tips - Entry into Yr 11 2025 -Sydney Girls (12 Viewers)

newbeat

HSC
N/A
which school do u currently go to?
Year 11 hardly opens up spots, right? Your exam was very good I must say. Can you please share how did you improve from last year Edutest result to this year edutest result. Specially how did you prepare numerical reasoning part? Was there much similarities from last year edutest to this year edutest since you sat twice.

yuqiismyidol

HSC
Year 11 hardly opens up spots, right? Your exam was very good I must say. Can you please share how did you improve from last year Edutest result to this year edutest result. Specially how did you prepare numerical reasoning part? Was there much similarities from last year edutest to this year edutest since you sat twice.
tbh i practiced less this year and i dont rlly remember how it was last year i js started doing moe things under time constraints like even normal homework
sg accepts 15 new for yr 11 and nsg 10

newbeat

HSC
N/A
no i applied for ruse nsg and sg and im yr 10 n applied for 11

newbeat

HSC
N/A
tbh i practiced less this year and i dont rlly remember how it was last year i js started doing moe things under time constraints like even normal homework
How about JR and Baulko, do you know.

newbeat

HSC
N/A
Did you get letter of recommendation from your current school teacher?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)