• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Edutest Tips - Entry into Yr 11 2025 -Sydney Girls (10 Viewers)

newbeat

HSC
N/A
i kind of forgot its js like "shes a good team memeber and participates actively and always show up to training blabla"
Please share when you receive your JR and NSG results. Good luck. Are you attenting Dr Du or Kurt at the moment.

hi_998

HSC
wdymm u wont make it ru reserve?
i only got my results, they sent an email saying that we only find out if we got in or not later..
two of my friends (1 from yr 9) also got her marks but didnt find out if she got in or not.
but wow u did so good you'll definitely make nsg.
yk with those marks you definitely would make ruse

yuqiismyidol

HSC
i only got my results, they sent an email saying that we only find out if we got in or not later..
two of my friends (1 from yr 9) also got her marks but didnt find out if she got in or not.
but wow u did so good you'll definitely make nsg.
yk with those marks you definitely wouldve made ruse
yeah i put down ruse like lasttt minute like the night before i was like i should put ruse
idk from nsg apparently the interview is hard

hi_998

HSC
guys im gonna kms i studied so hard. im praying all the kids who get into sg got offered into higher school so they let me in but i highly doubt it since i got all above average, 1 superior, and one average (that one average for writing is what is bringing me down and im extremely worried)

tigermum111

HSC
Wait can someone just answer this question i have

for edutest its scaled compared to how well the rest of the cohort did not just individual marks right?

yuqiismyidol

HSC
guys im gonna kms i studied so hard. im praying all the kids who get into sg got offered into higher school so they let me in but i highly doubt it since i got all above average, 1 superior, and one average (that one average for writing is what is bringing me down and im extremely worried)
its okay ill pray for u
maybe once i reject my offer youll get emailed

yuqiismyidol

HSC
Wait can someone just answer this question i have

for edutest its scaled compared to how well the rest of the cohort did not just individual marks right?
yes its scaled and then separated into categories with different percentages of the population corresponding to each category

Bastani

HSC
i think thats how it is for almost all entrance exams, hast scales it to the cohort too

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)