EE2 2007 bitch and procrastination thread (1 Viewer)

idling fire

HSC
Today I had convinced myself that I'd do something for EE2. I got out my journal... wrote the date... and... nothing. Eventually the page got used as scrap for some random maths workings, and it wasn't even marginally related to studying maths either. Grrr.

HSC
lol my parents encourage me to work and not eat or sleep..

if i say i'm working while dinner is happening or everyone is asleep(which is rare so maybe thats why they enjoy it) they immediately leave me alone...

Parklife

HSC
My journal is so empty, oh and i haven't started the MW either!

Last edited:

syera

HSC
N/A
hey peoples, im also really stuck on starting my major work (ive started it, but uno, its just pathetic really!)

Do you think it's better to write out notes from research etc and then use that and THEN start writing? I'm just so confused right now! btw.. im doing a critical

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
I'm contemplating changing to a critical. I'd do it a hell of a lot better than an SS.

jimmayyy

HSC
i got through wierd phases.

last week or two i have done heaps of writing (4k +words), been absolutely in love with it, heaps confident in my concept, done 2370432 pages of my logbook heaps of research, been killing it pretty much, everything i have written has turned to gold

but now i hate my idea, think my stuff is shit etc etc

:-\

next week i will love it all again

idling fire

HSC
Today I had to face up to my teacher and tell her I'd only written 300 words.
She was fairly pissed off, but just gave me a "Go ahead and fail!" stare. *gulp*

princesskt

HSC
I had to face my teacher today and tell him I didn't finish the draft over the hols :( I hope he'll understand :( argh.. its so annoying.. coz argh its stressing me out lol

jackyke

HSC
i just axed my idea and draft and am abt to tell my teacher 2moro i have nth! :bomb:

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
OK, I'm doing a critical. There. I changed. Hooray for me being decisive.

Now to find a topic.

jackyke

HSC
bringbackshred said:
OK, I'm doing a critical. There. I changed. Hooray for me being decisive.

Now to find a topic.
heh thats like me

me: miss i decided to do a critical response
teacher: interesting wots ur thesis going to be?
me: ...

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
jackyke said:
heh thats like me

me: miss i decided to do a critical response
teacher: interesting wots ur thesis going to be?
me: ...
I've got that similar thought going around in my head atm...

MattBungard

HSC
Doing speeches, need to be 80% done so around 3000-3200 words...

24 hours ago I had: 112 words

Now: 3088 words :):)

My Viva is tomorrow :eek:

WTF!bbq

if you have to ask
HSC
:bomb:

That is all.

No, I think I'll go into detail. I've only got 10 units and EE2 is scary because I loved my story at first but it keeps changing and I'm angry at the characters because they won't play together like good little children and inspire me to write beautiful lengthy prose. Also, my teacher is a meaniebum and he can't even tell us off properly when he does bother to. And I need money! To buy books! To read! And inspire me! (A recent visit to the enormous Angus & Robertson and enormouser Dymocks in the city left me all bookwormy and nerdy-feeling. Yes I'm a freak.) Ok I've gone off track here a bit but hey. So does my writing every time I sit down to do this crappy MW unless I'm drinking at the time. Don't ask :D

RARGH

TDjie

♥ Hello ♥
HSC
WTF!bbq said:
:bomb:

That is all.

No, I think I'll go into detail. I've only got 10 units and EE2 is scary because I loved my story at first but it keeps changing and I'm angry at the characters because they won't play together like good little children and inspire me to write beautiful lengthy prose. Also, my teacher is a meaniebum and he can't even tell us off properly when he does bother to. And I need money! To buy books! To read! And inspire me! (A recent visit to the enormous Angus & Robertson and enormouser Dymocks in the city left me all bookwormy and nerdy-feeling. Yes I'm a freak.) Ok I've gone off track here a bit but hey. So does my writing every time I sit down to do this crappy MW unless I'm drinking at the time. Don't ask :D

RARGH
That bloody prose.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)