EE2 2007 bitch and procrastination thread (1 Viewer)

Jemily

HSC
Mine is due in on Monday, man am I looking forward to that sweet feeling of relief!

kewlu

Banned
HSC
mines due on monday too but im scared cos i havent started yet :(

topsyturvy86

HSC
Aaaaaaaaaaaargh.

Monday. Way too close.

Ahh. Talk about no sleep between now and then :)

I have it all done but my structure is wacky and weird. I tried to drop it a bazillion and a half times too, but my teachers didn't let me. gargh.

My speech is so crap, I swear the BOS markers are all going to fall asleep whilst listening to it. Maybe they'll appreciate the resting time and just give me good marks, yes?

topsyturvy86

HSC
Aaaaaaaaaaaargh.

Monday. Way too close.

Ahh. Talk about no sleep between now and then :)

I have it all done but my structure is wacky and weird. I tried to drop it a bazillion and a half times too, but my teachers didn't let me. gargh.

My speech is so crap, I swear the BOS markers are all going to fall asleep whilst listening to it. Maybe they'll appreciate the resting time and just give me good marks, yes?

starrysky

HSC
My teachers art incompetent fucks, verily they art. My trials finished on Tuesday, and I bummed around the house until Friday. Decided to go to school to check if there was anything else I needed to add onto my 4U pile, and found out I have a Report to write. Worth 20%. Due Monday the 20th. My friend didn't know either.

Why did they not alert us before? BEFORE the trials would have been nice, thanks. But no - they were too "busy" to do anything about it. Busy smoking out of school grounds, hm? Stupid teachers, stupid stupid teachers. I want to kill them. This Report due tomorrow, and everything due in on Tuesday. Panic much? I really should be using excessive exclamation marks, but I can't be bothered. I NEED to write ...

So why am I procrastinating?! Aiyaaa. It is either this or stab myself in the eye with a pencil to keep myself awake.

Girlfriend

HSC
N/A
i cannot wait til wednesday. over. done. more time for other subjects! seriously, why does ee2 take up 85% of the little time i actually do study?!

idling fire

HSC
Ok, I have sections of plot (short story) to connect up, a reflection statement to start, and a journal to enhance for tomorrow. If only major works would write themselves...

Sooj

HSC
My journal and bibliography is fine. All I need is the major work and my reflection statement. (Major work got wiped out with a computer crash + format lol)

mar-Teeni14

HSC
OMG you poor thing. i've never had my computer crash (yes i realise i prob just jinxxed myself) don't you have any printouts?

I'm sooo screwed for mine....i have absolute writers block. everything i write isn't up to my normal standards and i'm soooo behind. And the other thing is i don't like other ppl editing my work so i don't know how good/crap it is.

I dunno about everyone else but i'm just about ready to hunt the person who invented the hsc down, and murder him/her...painfully. Who's up for it?

okay so that's enough psychotic thinking for now...ich muss mein Geschicte schrieben.

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
mar-Teeni14 said:
I'm sooo screwed for mine....i have absolute writers block. everything i write isn't up to my normal standards and i'm soooo behind. And the other thing is i don't like other ppl editing my work so i don't know how good/crap it is.
You're screwed.

EDIT: Maybe not but it's still not good.

Last edited:

Sooj

HSC
Thing is I still haven't grasped how important this thing is.

So... I'm still sailing through it no stress no pressure.
I'll wait until that panic and desperation kick in.

Word Count: 60 words.

WTF!bbq

if you have to ask
HSC
Sooj said:
My journal and bibliography is fine. All I need is the major work and my reflection statement. (Major work got wiped out with a computer crash + format lol)
Your post makes me want to cry D:
I hope you have printed drafts and stuff you can work off. *hugs*

I'm already expecting a pretty shite mark for it, which is disappointing since I've only got 10 units. Need to add about 1000 words, and do the RS (but I've sort of got that done in point form... a bit)

/lifequit

Sooj

HSC
WTF!bbq said:
Your post makes me want to cry D:
I hope you have printed drafts and stuff you can work off. *hugs*

I'm already expecting a pretty shite mark for it, which is disappointing since I've only got 10 units. Need to add about 1000 words, and do the RS (but I've sort of got that done in point form... a bit)

/lifequit
Don't worry, be happy ;D

-> My printed draft is useless, it's like, from the beginning of EE2, so it won't work with what I have now at all. <-

Ahh, anyone can do this thing by Wednesday, it's not how you think you'll do it, if you've got the will you can certainly manage it.

Deadline's the best motivator for everyone, no? :p

EDIT: I love this thread.

kewlu

Banned
HSC
Question for all: Is it a good or bad thing when the only thing your teacher finds wrong with your critical is an accidental piece of code I pasted from a Software document?

EDIT: Please excuse my shitty sentence. :/

kewlu

Banned
HSC
Tulipa said:
Teachers are not always reliable sources in cases like this.
Yes. I am thinking that. But most other people who I have given parts of it to also haven't had much to criticise in it. It's not actually good though.

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
kewlu said:
Yes. I am thinking that. But most other people who I have given parts of it to also haven't had much to criticise in it. It's not actually good though.
Again, it depends.

You can get someone really anal about punctuation, grammar, syntax and imagery like me or someone who likes the story overall and only comments on that.

kewlu

Banned
HSC
Tulipa said:
Again, it depends.

You can get someone really anal about punctuation, grammar, syntax and imagery like me or someone who likes the story overall and only comments on that.
It's a critical. And I'm that anal guy.

kewlu

Banned
HSC
Tulipa said:
Ah.

Well, good for that. Still, it's difficult to critique your own work. If you're happy with it, great, if not, then figure out why.
Satisfying myself would necessitate rewriting it from the ground up, so as a result, i'm happy, but i know what i could have done.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)