Elder Scrolls - Oblivion (2 Viewers)

LoneShadow

Uber Procrastinator
HSC
N/A
stazi said:
it'd prob be cheaper to buy a 360 than upgrading your comp.
yeah, but console games will cost too much. PC games are much "cheaper";)

Kabeio

k.
HSC
so far ive found that the Fighters guild takes the longest to complete, thats out of completing the thieves, mages and dark brotherhood.

Dark brotherhood is the best one though! Coolest plot

stazi

Nightman
HSC
yeah, dark brotherhood is teh secks. i downloaded the additional content pack today. got some relatively cool shite.

Kabeio

k.
HSC
Do you mean an official content pack? Cause i heard that Bethesda have been
releasing quite a few dodgy mods.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Yeah the first was horse armour (crap), the second is the orrery (kinda shit, but for a few bucks i'm not complaining). I got heaps mad armour and weapons with this pack too (you get a new mission). The spells you get at the orrery and craptacular though.

Kabeio

k.
HSC
Oh thought you would've known of it was cause arent you like level 40.

Its at one the shrines, but i wont tell unless you wanna know.

LoneShadow

Uber Procrastinator
HSC
N/A
I had Umbra in Morrowind. I used a levitation spell and killed the guy so easy:D

Kabeio

k.
HSC
Dont forget Goldbrand,

In Oblivion, Umbra + Goldbrand + Azuras Star = orgasmic

Kabeio

k.
HSC
Well Umbra is just an awesome sword, you'll find it at Boethias Shrine i think it is.
But is most orgasmic when combined with goldbrand and azuras star and ill let you work htat out for yourself :)

transcendent

HSC
N/A
pfft no it ain't. you can find Umbra by doing Clavicus Vile's quest to the south west of Imperial City. you don't have to ACTUALLY do the quest. you kill this chick in Ebony armor by taking the road west of Imperial City south to Bravil and on the way close to Lake Rumare next to the road is an Ayleid ruin. the ruin is just a few steps and a door. go into the door and Umbra, the chick and the sword she named herself after, is in a room by herself. the sword does 27 damage with soul trap. it's dark with purple tint one handed unique sword.

i haven't gotten Goldbrand yet but it's the apparent next best sword with fire enchant and i think THATs the Boethia's reward.

Kabeio

k.
HSC
transcendent said:
pfft no it ain't. you can find Umbra by doing Clavicus Vile's quest to the south west of Imperial City. you don't have to ACTUALLY do the quest. you kill this chick in Ebony armor by taking the road west of Imperial City south to Bravil and on the way close to Lake Rumare next to the road is an Ayleid ruin. the ruin is just a few steps and a door. go into the door and Umbra, the chick and the sword she named herself after, is in a room by herself. the sword does 27 damage with soul trap. it's dark with purple tint one handed unique sword.

i haven't gotten Goldbrand yet but it's the apparent next best sword with fire enchant and i think THATs the Boethia's reward.
yeah good point i just checked my game while ago, goldbrand is Boethia reward,

btw thats what i did, i didnt do the quest so its gives ZERO wieght which is awesome :) got mixed up cause i wrote it late at night

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Kabeio said:
ZOMGZOR!!!!!!!!1111!1!!11!!!!!!!!1111

Arent you clever. We dont need to look at bloody faqs.
Obviously you do, otherwise you wouldn't be making mistakes or asking questions frequently.

Kabeio

k.
HSC
jumb said:
Obviously you do, otherwise you wouldn't be making mistakes or asking questions frequently.

Umm maybe you should read this thread. I do not recall asking any questions frequently and that one mistake which you claim as mistake(s), is not going to end the world, "oh no i accidently said the wrong shrine to go to". Far out man.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)