Electrical Engineering vs Clinical Psychology? (1 Viewer)

Seomate

HSC
Which one is better? Which one would allow me to have a better future? Your responses and opinions is appreciated!!!

BlugyBlug

HSC
If, by "better" you mean income/job security, then electrical engineering.

Keep in mind though: If you don't have a big interest in math, abstract logic, programming, circuits, electromagnetism and physics you will grow to hate electrical eng. Electrical is a fucking hard degree.

Last edited:

Dan895

HSC
Uni Grad
I've been so happy doing Electrical, it's such a good course in my opinion. Yeah it is challenging but if you like maths and science you're always learning something interesting.

One other possible option would be to do the Bachelor Elec / Master Elec at UNSW where you do a minor and you could minor in psych.
I mean obviously it's only a minor but you might learn enough psychology to be satisfied.

HSC_killer

HSC
N/A
Keep in mind though: If you don't have a big interest in math, abstract logic, programming, circuits, electromagnetism and physics you will grow to hate electrical eng. Electrical is a fucking hard degree.
Hence why I love doing that

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
I've been so happy doing Electrical, it's such a good course in my opinion. Yeah it is challenging but if you like maths and science you're always learning something interesting.

One other possible option would be to do the Bachelor Elec / Master Elec at UNSW where you do a minor and you could minor in psych.
I mean obviously it's only a minor but you might learn enough psychology to be satisfied.
The minor in psychology is 36 UoC so it is roughly 1.5 semesters of courses.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)