Embarrassing moment at uni (1 Viewer)

Deathless

HSC
Someone asked me something and I was so dumbfounded at that moment so I replied with gibberish? lol

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
i farted in a narrow hall way and was shocked when someone behind me started sniffing lol

Kralex

HSC
being asked for id twice...

and having to have all my ids checked

i look different in every picture :\

nilynily

HSC
i got all excited on monday for my first day at uni............... but there was no one there when i arrived so i waited for 10 minutes and thought something wasn't right. So I went to the office and found out that tutorials doesn't start until the second week......... OMFG!

Last edited:

Deathless

HSC
i farted in a narrow hall way and was shocked when someone behind me started sniffing lol
ahaha i hate when that happens

especially when you think there's no one behind you

bouncingCats

HSC
I stacked it walking up the stairs looking for a seat in a packed lecture theatre... Damn those crappy stairs in E7B.T2!!! In saying that, at least I wasn't the guy who actually tripped and fell on someone...

ZaraKu

HSC
Turning up an hour a late to a tutorial cause I thought it started at 3pm not 2pm...

sinophile

HSC
N/A
Came late to my first lecture (MINE2010) by ten minutes. Didnt see the sign LECTURE IN PROGRESS DO NOT ENTER and just busted in and found a seat like a usually do. The lecturer scolded me in front of the whole class and told me to wait outside. Needless to say I never went late again.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)