Eminem - Recovery (1 Viewer)

terminator69

HSC
Eminem's new album has leaked onto the interwebz. I'm only half way through listening to it but it is sounding a lot better than Relapse and is more like his older stuff. Check it!

ekoolish

Impossible?
HSC
wtf the whole album? link plox

i've only heard not afraid and won't back down ft pink.

EDIT: nvm found it at eminembase.com :)

Last edited:

ekoolish

Impossible?
HSC
fav songs so far (up to 12th track)

Talkin to Myself
Not Afraid
Going Through Changes
Space Bound

25 to life is trippy lol, thought he was singing about his first wife but then his last verse he explains 'she' is hip-hop itself lol

PH011

HSC
Very good album :D
Almost famous + 25 to life
havent even heard te whiole album yet

shady145

Banned
HSC
oh shit, there are eminem supporters on this site.

my favourites are

love the way you lie
25 to life
space bound
no love
almost famous
talkin' to myself

and not afraid if i hadnt already heard it too many times

Azure

Premium Member
HSC
It's without question his best work so far. It easily surpasses the quality of his old work, and is much better than relapse. Relapse had one or two pretty decent songs, but the album didn't hold as much depth as this.

Pretty rare for an album to be able to make this sort of connection with the listener these days. Usually you get a lot of brainless crap from artists, but this is 100% different... Even waynes verse was pretty good.

ekoolish

Impossible?
HSC
Who forms pyramids and raps circles around square lyricists?

lol one of the best lines. Hardly his best lyrical work but the semi-fans and rock/pop lovers will rate this as his best work because of the rock-edge he has given to it solely for selling albums and attracting wider audience i.e featuring with pink and rihanna.

Tbh i'm kind of disappointed that he didn't go at Lil Wayne when he was high on valium etc. lol

Official

Bring it on
HSC
It's without question his best work so far. It easily surpasses the quality of his old work, and is much better than relapse. Relapse had one or two pretty decent songs, but the album didn't hold as much depth as this.

Pretty rare for an album to be able to make this sort of connection with the listener these days. Usually you get a lot of brainless crap from artists, but this is 100% different... Even waynes verse was pretty good.
Agreed; I'd put his albums in this order:

Recovery
MMLP
TES
SSLP

Relapse
Encore

Gap representing the difference in quality

Cianyx

Planarian Leader
HSC
Flow is about the same as always. Just a little more mature and without his old unhinged, witty verses. The generic beats was a massive let down. Sounds too modern, cheesy and cliched. Ignore that, and it's solid enough. Beats Relapse and Encore, but that isn't saying much at all. I rank his albums chronologically but I would place this on par with The Eminem Show (however, it's no where close to his first three and Fuckin' Backstabber).

New Madvillain would probably be more interesting

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
OMG WTF LOL, that Sham Wow guy has an ad about how to abuse Eminem's new CD

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)