emo guys different? (1 Viewer)

caseylee

HSC
Fish Sauce said:
Oh snap!

I like the use of a link to get to the emoticon as well, it's like ooh what's this BAM yeah it's a smiley you got pwned.

A+
(bow)

Mabs

Meowmix
HSC
If any of my girlfriends be sayin' shit like that around me, they is gonna get slapped, mhmm.

pattii

condom endorser
HSC
Delta One said:
To all the people who hate gays and emos and have said something negative, a word of advice, be careful what you say. One day you might piss off the wrong person.

I laugh at you :p

ebbjade

HSC
i think emo guys are so much more down to earth, i know that might sound weird but they definately see things in a different light.... an emo guy would be my preferred type to have a relationship with... very sexy

ebbjade

HSC
Delta One said:
To all the people who hate gays and emos and have said something negative, a word of advice, be careful what you say. One day you might piss off the wrong person.

i second that :burn:

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
Delta One said:
YEAH try reading the comment next time you FUCK HEAD, I am not lumping them together, i said GAYS AND EMOS, not gay emos.
Or maybe he meant "STOP INSINUATING THAT ALL EMO BASHERS ALSO HATE GAYS" you sped.

Mabs

Meowmix
HSC
Azamakumar said:
Or maybe he meant "STOP INSINUATING THAT ALL EMO BASHERS ALSO HATE GAYS" you sped.
omg thanks I totally forgot about 'sped'! hehe

Also QFT

Bacilli

Hypocritical gump
HSC
N/A
emma3000 said:
Most Of my Friends are looking for emo guys as their boyfriends , they say their more deep,caring
and commited in a relationship is this true emo guys are more likely to be like this then other guys?:confused:
:rofl:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)