emo guys different? (1 Viewer)

Delta One

HSC
OK WTF,

NOT ALL EMOS CUT THEMSELVES AND ARE SUICIDAL

and to the ppl who say gay emos are wrong and disgusting, FUCK YOU, im gay and emo, i havnt tried to kill myself once, my bf hottest guy in the world is also emo, and i love him, never had a fight, not once in 3 years. We both bitch when one of us uses the last of the eyeshadow or make up, or is wearing clothes one of us wants to wear, such as those tight jeans that hug his curves perfectly and just clings to his ass *ah...daydreams* I LOVE HIM AND I WOULD DIE FOR HIM.

oh and to all the ppl who will say im sick and tiwsted and disgusting and i will go to hell and its a sin...blah, blah fucking-blah...i dont care, you cant do shit to me, even if you tried, what are you going to do kill me? good fucking luck 3 ppl have tried one had a knife, and everyone of them was on the ground with broken bones then taken away by the cops.

kewlu

Banned
HSC
Delta One said:
We both bitch when one of us uses the last of the eyeshadow or make up
LOL.

You my friend, are a failure.

Fish Sauce

HSC
N/A
Delta One said:
OK WTF,

and to the ppl who say gay emos are wrong and disgusting, FUCK YOU, im gay and emo, i havnt tried to kill myself once, my bf hottest guy in the world is also emo, and i love him, never had a fight, not once in 3 years. We both bitch when one of us uses the last of the eyeshadow or make up, or is wearing clothes one of us wants to wear, such as those tight jeans that hug his curves perfectly and just clings to his ass *ah...daydreams* I LOVE HIM AND I WOULD DIE FOR HIM.

oh and to all the ppl who will say im sick and tiwsted and disgusting and i will go to hell and its a sin...blah, blah fucking-blah...i dont care, you cant do shit to me, even if you tried, what are you going to do kill me? good fucking luck 3 ppl have tried one had a knife, and everyone of them was on the ground with broken bones then taken away by the cops.

faov?

faov is that you?

HSC
SweetSeasons said:
when I think emo.. I think clingy.. I'm very happy with my Bogan :p
i dont have anything against emo's, but a friend of mine dated one for like 9 months i think, and in that time she changed and became all withdrawn from us and all... and he was mooching loser!

Delta One

HSC
Re: emo guyhttp://community.boredofstudies.org/newreply.php?do=newreply&ns different?

OK first of all Gavvvvvin, ur HSC finished in 2004, WTF are u still doing on this site, get a life,

http://community.boredofstudies.org/members/schroedinger/Schroedinger i dont have fake depression or a fake a mental illness, nice generalisation by the way, top effort oh yeah and u say your music is absolutely shite and repetetive u have no fucking clue what kind of music i listen to, i can say the exact same things about rap.

oh yeah and u said You filth are causing an unimaginable amount of harm and grief throughout this country by making youth suicide a cartoonish issue rather than something that needs to be dealt with.
yeah cuz its only emos who commit suicide, u fucking retard, ppl who arent emos also kill themselves

u said i should go kill myself and shoot my bf, if id shoot anybody it would be u

im not a shithead, wanker, alternative weedy git or an anti social freedom fighter...everybody ive met say im a nice guy, and i dont grunt on buses at people either, i help old ppl off the bus, give up my seat, smile say "yes, please, sir, mam" i have manners

IM NOT AN EMO in the sense that...well using ur generalisation...suicidal, anti social, wankers, IM AN EMO in the sense that i wear tight clothes and make up, and when i go to bars like stone wall, i always get comments on how hot i look.

i REALLY REALLY hope i run into u one day

Last edited:
G

Gavvvvvin

pattii said:
hi gavvvvvin:wave:

and what are you going to do if you run into him?
Well I'm not going to tell him how hot he is, thats for sure.

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
nolan pretty much won this thread, congrats!

shredinator

HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
Well that just proves how little 17 year olds know.

I though 17 year olds would be smarter... that's what I get for ignoring my original assumptions about the immaturity of 17 year olds.
No, thats what you get for allowing your mind to unjustly stereotype shiz.

I'm 17 and not a dumbfuck.

Regardless, intelligence has little to do with age (once you're like past brain development). Once a dumbfuck - always a dumbfuck.

caseylee

HSC
shredinator said:
No, thats what you get for allowing your mind to unjustly stereotype shiz.

I'm 17 and not a dumbfuck.

Regardless, intelligence has little to do with age (once you're like past brain development). Once a dumbfuck - always a dumbfuck.
... takes one to know one

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)