emo guys different? (1 Viewer)

emma3000

HSC
N/A
Most Of my Friends are looking for emo guys as their boyfriends , they say their more deep,caring
and commited in a relationship is this true emo guys are more likely to be like this then other guys?:confused:

Last edited:

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
BAHAHAHAHA.

Your friends are idiots.

EDIT: To clarify, just because someone belongs to a certain sub culture does not mean they automatically take on characteristics that are stereotypically associated with the culture.

Also, every guy is going to be different.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
emma3000 said:
Most Of my Friends are looking for emo guys as their boyfriends , they say their more deep,caring
and commited in a relationship is this true emo guys are more like this then other guys?:confused:
How old are you? 15? 16?

iamsickofyear12

HSC
emma3000 said:
Well that just proves how little 17 year olds know.

I though 17 year olds would be smarter... that's what I get for ignoring my original assumptions about the immaturity of 17 year olds.

Last edited:

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
emma3000 said:
is this true emo guys are more likely to be like this then other guys?:confused:
it's true...

...until they kill themselves. :)

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
This is so dumb. I could put on some black eyeliner now and it wouldn't mean I'm going to care more about you.

SweetSeasons

HSC
when I think emo.. I think clingy.. I'm very happy with my Bogan :p

xXeMoxXxCoRexX

you can't be half as emo
on a grassy knoll, overlooking the dregs of the lu
HSC
emma3000 said:
and commited in a relationship is this true emo guys are more likely to be like this then other guys?:confused:
yes it is true and r any of ur friends hot and can i have their contact detailz plz n sum pics

K

katie_tully

keep your make up locked up.

sif date emo people, they're emotionally screwy. thats why they're emo. THEY'RE EMOTIONAL.

masterpho

HSC
personaly I wouldnt date an Emo.. anyways
Not many people like Emos, they generally think they are wierd and do things that are .. quite disturbing AND annoying. I belive they are emo because ... they are depressed ? correct me if im wrong lol

As said above every guy is diffrent, they dont have to be emo to care about deep things or even care at all. I am not an emo and I care ALOT for my Girlfriend and I find there are alot of guys like me too ^_^ so no U dont have to date an emo to have a committed realtionship. =] However .. what they do wear is also disturbing LOL Tight jeans ? on guys ? dosent go with me and soo monotoned with colours! lol

another thing .. i do agree with ur point with some guys not caring much about thier GF .. or think that not showing much love is alright .. I see alot of that and it gets to me .. but .. what can u do ? its the modern world after all =]

hope this helps hehe

poppy.s

HSC
xXeMoxXxCoRexX said:
yes it is true and r any of ur friends hot and can i have their contact detailz plz n sum pics

HAHAHAHA
desperateeeeee
thats low
so low.

Member232135

HSC
N/A
Hm most emos are just attention seekers. Mass suicide i say. Burn the used, and my chemical romance alive. Bloody fags.

munchybuddy

HSC
Sidicious-Reign said:
Hm most emos are just attention seekers. Mass suicide i say. Burn the used, and my chemical romance alive. Bloody fags.
exactly... if they really did wanna sink into the corner and not b noticed, they would wear normal clothes and just blend it wid the crowd. They soooooooo <3 attention off people.

christ_ine

simply because
HSC
They're probably more "deep, caring and committed" because they listen to too much Dashboard Confessional.

cfair

Banned
HSC
Hey, dashboard isn't emo; i love that song they do called 'stolen' or something like that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)