Em's HSC Journey (1 Viewer)

flyingmwa

HSC
The last few days have been pretty chill, I dont think the reality of year 12 has hit me yet haha

*finished up some exercises on polynomials (our school is very behind on maths the struggle is all too real)

*finished a pretty important SRC proposal over the weekend for an upcoming event

today was hectic to say the least, woke up early for an early english extension 2 class ( first one ) which I thoroughly enjoyed! Im honestly so pumped for 4u , already got some ideas flowing

School finished early so ended going to the library with some mates where I actually started some UMAT practice ( gg , I suck already ) and finished off some chem homework on production of materials

Then headed off to tutoring for a couple hours where I was finally able to make sense of what we were learning; differentiation of trigonometric functions

Been doing maths ever since I got home, need to finish 2 more polynomial exercises and a worksheet on quadratics, some differentiation exercises for tutoring and then some chem sheets! Also thanks to the lovely weather I have now fallen sick and have a horrible fever *sigh*

Good luck to all the year twelves for tomorrow! Em signing off
Some mates ;)

Moi

justem

'Alpha' female ;)
HSC
Well not much got done today because I was hella sick ( foreshadowing from yesterday, I knew it ) and basically rested, but thankfully I managed to still get stuff done!

*wrote up 2 bio pracs in preparation for experiments we are doing later this week

*finished off some biology sheets for maintaining a balance ( love this topic so easy and fun )

*worked briefly through some chem sheets for P.o.M but I really need to ask my teacher some questions tomorrow about hydrocarbons ( chem will be the death of me + my atar )

*caught up on English adv homework I missed out on today and researced some more related texts ( come at me discovery )

Tomorrow will be more productive hopefully, once again have to hit the hay early because of badminton tomorrow morning :) Em signing off

Last edited:

MzRobinHood97

HSC
Well not much got done today because I was hella sick ( foreshadowing from yesterday, I knew it ) and basically rested, but thankfully I managed to still get stuff done!

*wrote up 2 bio pracs in preparation for experiments we are doing later this week

*finished off some biology sheets for maintaining a balance ( love this topic so easy and fun )

*worked briefly through some chem sheets for P.o.M but I really need to ask my teacher some questions tomorrow about hydrocarbons ( chem will be the death of me + my atar )

*caught up on English adv homework I missed out on today and researced some more related texts ( come at me discovery )

Tomorrow will be more productive hopefully, once again have to hit the hay early because of badminton tomorrow morning :) Em signing off
That's great for you to work so productively! :) Keep it up! :) Haha, I'm pretty chill because I feel like I'm still in Year 11...

J280

HSC
You're getting a looot done... keep it up and you'll be well on your way to 99+ :)

ameher

HSC
Good Luck all the best! quite a rigorous schedule but looks like you will do well

justem

'Alpha' female ;)
HSC
Update: em wasted some time but thats ok we're getting back on track

swagmeister

HSC
BOS is not a waste of time
heaps more productive than going on FB, easy to get distracted though by constantly pressing the refresh button on a thread you want an answer to (like the one on English notes I just setup haha)

astroman

HSC
heaps more productive than going on FB, easy to get distracted though by constantly pressing the refresh button on a thread you want an answer to (like the one on English notes I just setup haha)
haha yep, but still u help others about study and u get help in return so it's all good

wtdn

HSC
Wow, good luck!! Keep up the good work ^__^

justem

'Alpha' female ;)
HSC
Just an update on the past few days, I've breb procrastinating alooootttttt which is horrid but im slowly getting back into a good routine:

*finished off like 4 exercises on polynomials

*wrote up and submitted 2 reports for bio to do with enyzmes

*gave in my chemistry report ( hydrocarbons yay )

*stayed up till nearly 2 last night finishing off some work for ext 1 English, just some contextual research on romanticism ( completely my fault on an account of my terrible time management )

* I've also been thinking of my short story for ext 2 and I dont knoe but im thinking I might want to do something with greek/roman mythology since ive always loved it and been fascinated by the relationship between gods and humans... I dont know for sure I'll need to discuss with my teacher

Thats all for now, em signing off

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
Just an update on the past few days, I've breb procrastinating alooootttttt which is horrid but im slowly getting back into a good routine:

*finished off like 4 exercises on polynomials

*wrote up and submitted 2 reports for bio to do with enyzmes

*gave in my chemistry report ( hydrocarbons yay )

*stayed up till nearly 2 last night finishing off some work for ext 1 English, just some contextual research on romanticism ( completely my fault on an account of my terrible time management )

* I've also been thinking of my short story for ext 2 and I dont knoe but im thinking I might want to do something with greek/roman mythology since ive always loved it and been fascinated by the relationship between gods and humans... I dont know for sure I'll need to discuss with my teacher

Thats all for now, em signing off
Gj!

Sounds like you've been productive

Simran-

HSC
The last few days have been pretty chill, I dont think the reality of year 12 has hit me yet haha

*finished up some exercises on polynomials (our school is very behind on maths the struggle is all too real)

*finished a pretty important SRC proposal over the weekend for an upcoming event

today was hectic to say the least, woke up early for an early english extension 2 class ( first one ) which I thoroughly enjoyed! Im honestly so pumped for 4u , already got some ideas flowing

School finished early so ended going to the library with some mates where I actually started some UMAT practice ( gg , I suck already ) and finished off some chem homework on production of materials

Then headed off to tutoring for a couple hours where I was finally able to make sense of what we were learning; differentiation of trigonometric functions

Been doing maths ever since I got home, need to finish 2 more polynomial exercises and a worksheet on quadratics, some differentiation exercises for tutoring and then some chem sheets! Also thanks to the lovely weather I have now fallen sick and have a horrible fever *sigh*

Good luck to all the year twelves for tomorrow! Em signing off
same here...

justem

'Alpha' female ;)
HSC
Update on the last two days:

Had the year 6 transition day at school yesterday so the SRC had the whole day off to show them around which was very fun because I got to scab off some scones they made which were delicious :p

Buuuuuutt it also meant I missed out on a lot of work ( double maths yay) which I needed to catch up on !
So yesterday I caught up on a chem report about an experiment based on the reactivity of cyclohexanes and cyclohexens

I FINALLLYY got a rough idea for my short story idea for ext 2 so I spent some time researching and developing the idea

Caught up on my polynomials homework and started studying for a maths topic test next monday on quadratic function

Also began reading Frankenstein which is our prescribed text for ext1

Then today I had badminton early in the morning which was rad, also had to stay back for ext 2 english which I didnt mind too much. Had 1.5 hrs maths tuition after I came home from school where we revised differentiation..

Was absolutely knackered when I came home from tutoring today so I didn't get that much done but I did manage to catch up on the maths homework I missed on Tuesday, also studied some more for my test on monday and wrote down some questions I needed to ask my teacher. Managed to do bio sheets too so im pretty much up to date for bio yay

Have another early morning tomorrow, 8am meeting for SRC on an upcoming initiative which im getting heart palpitations from just thinking about organizing it... life is getting so busy and I really need to balance my commitments because the year has just begun and im already exhausted

Anyways, Em signing off

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)