Em's HSC Journey (1 Viewer)

mreditor16

HSC
I gave up on reading Frankenstein after the first few chapters lol.

awsumsauce

HSC
N/A
Update on the last two days:

Had the year 6 transition day at school yesterday so the SRC had the whole day off to show them around which was very fun because I got to scab off some scones they made which were delicious :p

Buuuuuutt it also meant I missed out on a lot of work ( double maths yay) which I needed to catch up on !
So yesterday I caught up on a chem report about an experiment based on the reactivity of cyclohexanes and cyclohexens

I FINALLLYY got a rough idea for my short story idea for ext 2 so I spent some time researching and developing the idea

Caught up on my polynomials homework and started studying for a maths topic test next monday on quadratic function

Also began reading Frankenstein which is our prescribed text for ext1

Then today I had badminton early in the morning which was rad, also had to stay back for ext 2 english which I didnt mind too much. Had 1.5 hrs maths tuition after I came home from school where we revised differentiation..

Was absolutely knackered when I came home from tutoring today so I didn't get that much done but I did manage to catch up on the maths homework I missed on Tuesday, also studied some more for my test on monday and wrote down some questions I needed to ask my teacher. Managed to do bio sheets too so im pretty much up to date for bio yay

Have another early morning tomorrow, 8am meeting for SRC on an upcoming initiative which im getting heart palpitations from just thinking about organizing it... life is getting so busy and I really need to balance my commitments because the year has just begun and im already exhausted

Anyways, Em signing off
Woosh! Keep up the good work beautiful!

justem

'Alpha' female ;)
HSC
haha how's it going Em?

Remember to take it easy, but at the same time definitely take this term 1 of year 12 very seriously. It may not feel as much as "year 12" now particularly as the school still will call you year 11s and all that, but seriously in retrospect I personally wish so much I had tried harder then. These first assessments may not be worth much, but at the end of year 12 when you'll be getting your ranks you'll release how much impact the 10% weightages have. so definitely do your best from the start haha :)
Thank you so much HPF ! <3

justem

'Alpha' female ;)
HSC
Sorry ive been absent for a while but life has been HECTIC as heck , also had a little freak out over getting my first assessment because its made the HSC seem so much more real >.< butt it's also given me a push in terms of im much more motivated and focused now.. anyways on to what I've been able to do so far since my last entry:

*Chem research report on biopolymers

*ive got a portfolio of related texts for English adv

*completed a few exercises on polynomials

*written up some chem pracs and given them in yay

*done some random work for society and culture also ive started thinking of my pip

*further developed my concept and started researching for my ext2 major

*also managed to do some bio sheets on M.A.B

I had a party this weekend and SRC stuff going on so I didnt manage to get as much as id hoped done, but im more determined now and looking forward to working hard :) em signing off

Ununoctium

Che barba
HSC
Is this an assignment?

We have to do a magazine article on a particular biopolymer (such as polylactic acid) and it's worth 25%. Yep.
I am struggling to find any good pictorical representations of the polymerisation of lactic acid, or anything related...

mreditor16

HSC
haha how's it going Em?

Remember to take it easy, but at the same time definitely take this term 1 of year 12 very seriously. It may not feel as much as "year 12" now particularly as the school still will call you year 11s and all that, but seriously in retrospect I personally wish so much I had tried harder then. These first assessments may not be worth much, but at the end of year 12 when you'll be getting your ranks you'll release how much impact the 10% weightages have. so definitely do your best from the start haha :)
this

^^ many regrets :/

Christofu01

HSC
Biopolymers are fun... Lol not really, we started the ethanol section yesterday. Had to watch a 36 minute lecture on biopolymers for homework, and make notes on it. :/

wheres my pizza

HSC
Sorry ive been absent for a while but life has been HECTIC as heck , also had a little freak out over getting my first assessment because its made the HSC seem so much more real >.< butt it's also given me a push in terms of im much more motivated and focused now.. anyways on to what I've been able to do so far since my last entry:

*ive got a portfolio of related texts for English adv

*completed a few exercises on polynomials

*written up some chem pracs and given them in yay

*done some random work for society and culture also ive started thinking of my pip

*further developed my concept and started researching for my ext2 major

*also managed to do some bio sheets on M.A.B

I had a party this weekend and SRC stuff going on so I didnt manage to get as much as id hoped done, but im more determined now and looking forward to working hard :) em signing off
it's good you're still managing to balance work with play =)

justem

'Alpha' female ;)
HSC
Biopolymers are fun... Lol not really, we started the ethanol section yesterday. Had to watch a 36 minute lecture on biopolymers for homework, and make notes on it. :/
I loooovvvveeeeeee biopolymers they're one aspect of chem that I actually understand

justem

'Alpha' female ;)
HSC
Had a good cry today
That's pretty much it

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

justem

'Alpha' female ;)
HSC
It won't be the last. HSC turned me into an emotional wreck!
Cheer up [emoji5]
Thank u luv ^_^
I don't normally cry haha but it sure felt hella lot better afterwards

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

joeylol

HSC
Those come in handy sometimes... :) I probably will have many of those to come... knowing me lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)