ENCORE 2004 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

moon_styla

[16527th BoS member]
HSC
pristine said:
JAMES;
GUESS WHAT! you know my piano teacher lol - lily kim[stratty] lol. we were talking about you yesterday haha. she told me to record your piece for her, so i did, hope you don't mind. you friggen kicked ass last night. man, i was off my chair and i was getting all my friends to cheer for you 'n i was going psycho hehe. you probably didn't see me did you? i was trying to look for you everywhere afterwards to congratulate you 'n everything. i was wearing some goth outfit, totally red/black. you look the same as you were in primary school HAHAHA =] it's a compliment!
omg i had no idea that u learn from her....

and omgsh u recorded my performance?! ahhh...! im sorry im gonna have to charge u for that LOL jk jk

and i think i might've seen u but i had no idea it would be u so i didnt say anything... and i dont look the same as in primary... geez lol that would be scary

soulshine

HSC
oh bugger i wish i could have gone.

I am mates with the bass player who played in anthropology. Did they rock?

demosthenes

Executive Sardine
HSC
soulshine said:
oh bugger i wish i could have gone.

I am mates with the bass player who played in anthropology. Did they rock?
hey....u know Alex? I know him too...not too well, just through a drummer mate! They were great.

pristine

HSC
JAMES; you suck for not saying hi! BTW, my music at school knows you too. MR LEWIS. sorry! mr. popular! and you look completely the same as in primary school. haha. ah well...

all the performances with guitar/bass/drums was awesome. FULLSTOP.

pristine

HSC
strathfield girls.

okay so, i just came back from my piano lesson and she heard your piece.
i don't intend to tell you what she said, you'll havta find out for urself =]

{lets just say ALOT of people are talking about you!}
..oh in a good way OF COURSE!

moon_styla

[16527th BoS member]
HSC
talking about me? in a good way or bad? :S wats there to talk about me anyway.......... ?

how does this mr lewis music teacher of urs know me? coz i dont know a mr lewis at strathfield girls lol hrmmm

and wat did ur teacher say when she heard my playing? u have to mention that i wasnt prepared for that performance lol :p say it next time u see her hehe

HSC
Moon_Styla, you were awesome :)
But what the hell was happening in the crowd in the matinee performance? It sounded like some dickhead was talking on a phone or something. ("shutup you gronk")
They wouldn't shut up, I felt sorry for that cello player.

Last edited:

moon_styla

[16527th BoS member]
HSC
thanks mate... omgsh people are using my first name now :S

what happened in the matinee? was someone talking on the phone during a performance?! oh man..

Josephine

HSC
Wow James, you were brilliant! I love that piece that you played - very showy :p I liked this year's concert a whole lot better than last year's one :)

pristine

HSC
hi josephine!! sorry for screaming on the night, i was just overreacting cos i usually go psycho at night, especially with friends tehhehe. i agree, i love that song also, if played musically.

JAMES!! and i would obviously call you by your real name if that's how i learnt it first in primary school. apparently you saw me play at my piano teacher's xmas party or something alike. lily told me and i was sooooooo embarassed, and now she thinks i have a crush on you. [sigh] which i obviously do not, due to the fact that i have not seen you for 6 years other than when you were so self-absorbed on encore night.

moon_styla

[16527th BoS member]
HSC
omg were u playing that night?! hahaha wat did u play? hrmmm~ i might be able to remember then..

yeh i decided i should turn up to see wat kinda standard kids are at these days...

pristine

HSC
well that's good enough if you don't remember, 'cos now i'm not as embarassed haha. =] but i can't believe jennifer didn't recognise me. that's strange, i've changed, but not THAT drastically.

"yeh i decided i should turn up to see wat kinda standard kids are at these days..." - sounds extremely egotistic to me, seeing as most of the people who played were way older than you and ARE uni students. i heard you turned up cos the korean girl played the same piece as you did for encore?? no?

weeeeeeeell, if you turn up to the next concert, you may catch me playing again..and this time you'd be able to drop a line.

soulshine

HSC
demosthenes, yeah i know alex :) hahah does that drummer friend happen to be sam by any chance?

soulshine

HSC
haha. i'm just a friend of alex's in sydney. he plays with sam quite often and i know that sam's from the gong and i noticed you were from the gong so i made the connection. :)

demosthenes

Executive Sardine
HSC
haha yeh. are u at alex's school? he is going to china soon to play isnt he (or has he been already???). Yeh wollongong is such a small crap place that everyone knows everyone anyway, but sam and me are good mates thru music :D

ujuphleg

oo-joo-fleg
HSC
Okay guys, now that Encore is over, I'll be locking this thread.

CONGRATULATIONS again to all those BoSers that went and performed magnificently. :)

Looking forward to Encore 2005!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)