End of Exams (1 Viewer)

HSC
Uni Grad
Have my first cones after a month of being sober :cry:

It will be amazing, then that night there would probably be a party on so yeah :)

jamesfirst

HSC
why burn when you can recycle them?

why burn when you can sell them ??? hahaha

anyway, I'm coming home and formatting my comp back to XP and game all nighttttttt

sakatahahaha

HSC
N/A
I envision my self being woken up by police officers at around 4 in the morning as I will be passed out on some old lady's lawn after the best night of my life :)

apollo1

Banned
HSC
ill probs sit on girlfriends doorstep apologizing for completely replacing her with textbooks. Then im gonna get some sour gummy worms, and a 2L diet coke, and watch the rugby semi-finals and final that I missed because of stupid HSC. Then im gonna get more sour gummy worms, more coke, rewatch American Beauty and Amelie, then a season of Metalocolypse. Then Im gonna start studying extension 1 maths, because I need it for Uni and didnt do it in HSC (sigh...............)
lol u wont be able to study anything after the hsc.

dan2452

HSC
Smoke a cigar, as soon as i walk out of my physics exam, party, then cry when I get my HSC results back :)

umz93

HSC
First I will go out and have an awesome time with friends/buy fifa 12. Then i will come home, clean up my room/burn books and then not leave my room for 48 hours.

apollo1

Banned
HSC
First I will go out and have an awesome time with friends/buy fifa 12. Then i will come home, clean up my room/burn books and then not leave my room for 48 hours.
wat if you have to go to the bathroom?

HSC
Uni Grad
will be helping out current year 12s out.
Also going to start selling my textbooks during sign out day
then a day later, KPOP MUSIC FEST :)
then on tuesday 15th - formal

jamesfirst

HSC
will be helping out current year 12s out.
Also going to start selling my textbooks during sign out day
then a day later, KPOP MUSIC FEST :)
then on tuesday 15th - formal
hey mang

Are you on VIP 1 ?

Omnipotence

Kendrick Lamar
HSC
Uni Grad
ill probs sit on girlfriends doorstep apologizing for completely replacing her with textbooks. Then im gonna get some sour gummy worms, and a 2L diet coke, and watch the rugby semi-finals and final that I missed because of stupid HSC. Then im gonna get more sour gummy worms, more coke, rewatch American Beauty and Amelie, then a season of Metalocolypse. Then Im gonna start studying extension 1 maths, because I need it for Uni and didnt do it in HSC (sigh...............)
Lesbian?

jamesfirst

HSC
Um, I'll probably have NinjaPeter or pH so yeah. When do you think you'll be playing?
Idk....

End of November maybe. The game looks so damn easy... seriously, they say that there's recoil and that it'll be harder than COD... but tbh

After playing Sudden attack, the American shooting games are piss easy. Cept CS 1.6

SayWut

HSC
After HSC I shall:

1) Work part time to get some $$$$
2) Go out twice a week just chilling/movie-ing
3) Playing DOTA2 (if it's out) (i challenge anyone and everyone to beat me) and HoN, LoL, BF3, SC2 (bronze league baby)
4) Stay up till 3am every night I don't have work the next day watching a various assortment of TV shows such as Dexter, HIMYM, Glee, House (any other recommendations)
5) Go yumcha with grandparents every weekend
6) Get rid of my fucking acne

'Tis all I can think of right now

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
6) Get rid of my fucking acne

'Tis all I can think of right now
No beach for you. I had a flare-up after going to beach everyday for about a week and a half.

artosis

HSC
3) Playing DOTA2 (if it's out) (i challenge anyone and everyone to beat me) and HoN, LoL, BF3, SC2 (bronze league baby)
I WANT A DOTA 2 BETA KEY SO BAD!!
Lol im in masters league for sc2. had to say it ahahaha
1800 PSR in hon previously.
i am such a hardcore gamer ayee

MrBrightside

Brightest Member
HSC
N/A
I'm going to put my pen in my pocket and walk out like a boss.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)