Energy Drinks (2 Viewers)

*Ninny-mole*

The Power Is Yours...
HSC
No energy drinks for me, I don't like them. But I just load up on the caffeine. In the mornings I drink my tea, but when I get tired at night I have zero coke. It doesn't work all the time though. I'm getting some no-doze tablets today to see how they work

Datto120

HSC
If your really having trouble staying awake take berrocca tablets the ones with teh stuff red bull and v have. They have less sugar and tehrefore are better for you then the energy drinks. I dont recommend using these on days before exams as some people after taking stuff to stay awake crash really hard when they do sleep.

I used to to 6pm to 6am shifts and i used them to stay awake and active :)

Spider786

Premium Member
HSC
what about taking them 1/2 hour before the exam?

would that help improve your performance during exams? especially the 3 hour ones

vg_woz_here

HSC
energy drinks make your heart beat faster....im not sure if it makes you concentrate better...coz i havent seen the difference.

YBK

w00t! custom status!! :D
HSC
vg_woz_here said:
energy drinks make your heart beat faster....im not sure if it makes you concentrate better...coz i havent seen the difference.
^^^ exactly!

They just give you a faster heart beat.

Spider786

Premium Member
HSC
caffeine, and the other stuff they put in it are mental stimulants as well as physical..

so if you take it half and hour before hand your brain should be in top gear during your exam..?

YBK

HSC
SamTan*06* said:
Apples work better than caffine. Have you tried that??

I've just had a cup of coffee.. and will supplement it with an apple! screw this, physics is heck boring, i bet you i'll still fall asleep!

ARGH!!

Funny thing is, i've had almost 8hrs sleep..!!!

Coffee + Apples here we come!!!!

hsc=suicide

HSC
*Ninny-mole* said:
No energy drinks for me, I don't like them. But I just load up on the caffeine. In the mornings I drink my tea, but when I get tired at night I have zero coke. It doesn't work all the time though. I'm getting some no-doze tablets today to see how they work
1. dont use no doze to study, you crash, real bad. i used them for 4 weeks before trials, not good when i stopped. i was taking anywhere from 3-10 tablets in a night, they just make you FEEL awake when your body is really tired.

2. same goes for energy drinks, guarana is just a natural source of caffiene. and a few other things.

3. best time to study is when YOUR body is most awake. ie if your a mornings person study in the fucking morning, dont do it at night. im a night person. i can stay up till the wee hours of the morning no problem, i was using no doze to stay awake TOO long.

HOWEVER if you are going to a rave but dont like drugs no doze = the shit.

oh and DONT USE NO DOZE PLUS....i think i came down hard from lack of sleep AND suffering withdrawl symptoms from the nicotene....but it was a fun party weekend ^ ^

Spider786

Premium Member
HSC
oh shit..., he hasan't replied yet...

he must have OD"d on the apple....
somebody quick call an ambo

:p

Last edited:

YBK

HSC
hahaha! still alive :D i think the coffee was pretty concentrated, i put a big spoonfull in there.. XD..! omg hyper-active, better go back to physics while this lasts..

Well, at least I didnt dose off. :) but LOL i still didnt do much work... cause the board of studies help line called me up and explained question 8 of 4u 2002 paper. How cool!! LOL.. i thought my friend was on the phone, then i'm like oh shit it's that help line O_O!

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
maybe it was ur friend !! ... who was helping for the hsc help line?! lol

YBK

HSC
shinji said:
maybe it was ur friend !! ... who was helping for the hsc help line?! lol
AHAHAH nah mate

my friends are st00pid... well i mean, they're not stupid but they wont be able to do question 8 of a 4u paper ;)

apple OD! BWAHAHAH LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

Omg, just called up for physics, i didnt get something and got some funny indian guy on the phone... he was teaching me how to manipulate equations.. that was funny :D:D:D!!

*off to have more apples x)*

SamTan*06*

All alone in a memory! I was beautiful theeeen....
HSC
YBK said:
hahaha! still alive :D i think the coffee was pretty concentrated, i put a big spoonfull in there.. XD..! omg hyper-active, better go back to physics while this lasts..

Well, at least I didnt dose off. :) but LOL i still didnt do much work... cause the board of studies help line called me up and explained question 8 of 4u 2002 paper. How cool!! LOL.. i thought my friend was on the phone, then i'm like oh shit it's that help line O_O!
My goodness. u r hypo. But yes...i agree with spider786. Damn!

.............................slow down........for the sake of ur sanity

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)