Energy drinks (1 Viewer)

Wight

ಠ_ಠ
HSC
Can't stand them. But I have had them.

Also...they make me sleepy. I think it was wicked, as soon as I finished the can I fell asleep.

kat-

msftsrep
HSC
No. They're all ew except Monster and Loko and even then, the last time I drank an energy drink was in like year 8.

kat-

msftsrep
HSC
year 8? dat bad fo you at such a young age!
Yeah in year 7 (i stopped in year 8 that's why it was the last time i drank one), i would drink a V or a Monster everyday because there was a corner shop right next to my school that would sell it for like $2 lol but now i don't drink energy drinks. I like juices more <3

hayabusaboston

HSC
Lol
did it make you high too?
It did I think, after my exam I still had three spare cans of mother, but I thought its bad for me so I might as well do something exciting with it. I ran into one of the school toilets, shook up the can and sprayed mother everywhere, laughing hysterically. I then shook another one up and wanted to throw it out the 2nd story window like a grenade, but thought better not, so I rolled it along the carpet to my friends and pretended it was gas grenade. The last one I sold to a friend for 2 dollars.

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad
It did I think, after my exam I still had three spare cans of mother, but I thought its bad for me so I might as well do something exciting with it. I ran into one of the school toilets, shook up the can and sprayed mother everywhere, laughing hysterically. I then shook another one up and wanted to throw it out the 2nd story window like a grenade, but thought better not, so I rolled it along the carpet to my friends and pretended it was gas grenade. The last one I sold to a friend for 2 dollars.
Yes, it made you high.

Alexis Texas

HSC
N/A
Do you like them or hate them? Which ones do you like most/least?
i buy whatever is

a) on special and
b) sugar free

don't care what it is as long as it's cheap and has no sugar (i'm sweet enough already)

Nathon

HSC
I also like to avoid energy drink because i think these energy drinks have artificial flavor so there is no any energy we gain.

Brunodd

HSC
N/A
Well i like the energy drink, energy drinks no doubt are necessary for our body. People take different, energy
drinks which might be useful for them but i normally drink fruit juices, and i believe that these are the ideal
energy drinks in fact. These are 99% natural thus free from side effects on body.

dintomas271

HSC
I stay away from them. I don't think there's anything inherently bad about caffeine in moderation, but if you're looking for a boost I'd take coffee over energy drinks any day. Red Bull tastes like crap (I realize this is subjective), and coffee consumption appears to be linked with health benefits.

captainpigs

Tutor and Note Seller
HSC
Uni Grad
I've tried like almost all energy drinks and IMO V is the best, mother not too far behind
I lived on V during my trials.

TheGreatest99.95

Premium Member
HSC
Caffeine pills are about 10 times cheaper and 10 times better. They aren't filled with crap loads of sugar and preservatives like energy drinks

nojess

HSC
Caffeine pills are about 10 times cheaper and 10 times better. They aren't filled with crap loads of sugar and preservatives like energy drinks
exactly.
energy drinks are nothing but wasted calories that I could use on chocolate.
no-doz and magnesium supplements <3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)