eng. extension (1 Viewer)

HSC
hey! i LOVE eng. extension and adavanced!! so probably doing eng. extension 2. whats it like??? also, is doing these subjects going to be too hard??

eng. adv.
eng.extension 1
eng. extension 2
modern history
hist. extension
economics
legal

Villa94

HSC
Depends on you if its too hard but you definitely will be doing a massive amount of writing.

CecilyMare

HSC
Study some university-level english concepts and you can finish a dissertation in under a week and get full marks :)

timme

HSC
hey! i LOVE eng. extension and adavanced!! so probably doing eng. extension 2. whats it like??? also, is doing these subjects going to be too hard??

eng. adv.
eng.extension 1
eng. extension 2
modern history
hist. extension
economics
legal
Hey! Thats exactly the same combination of subjects that i'm going to do in year 12! *hi5*

HSC
omg thats amazing!! omg and thats the same course i want to do at sydney university!! this is such a wierd coincidence! oh my goodness :) you should definitely do those subjects in yr.12!

mirakon

nigga
HSC

eng. adv.
eng.extension 1
eng. extension 2
modern history
hist. extension
economics
legal
You'll be fine if you're good with essays.

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
And bullshitting, it's a very important skill. Seriously I had no idea what I was talking about in my last modern history test and I beat my friend who studied all weekend, was so win.

mirakon

nigga
HSC
And bullshitting, it's a very important skill. Seriously I had no idea what I was talking about in my last modern history test and I beat my friend who studied all weekend, was so win.
LOL, but doesn't necessarily work all the time, especially for ext english.

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
I was still getting approx. 80% all of last year in Extension English when I had less idea than the others. I've also been pretending I read Frankenstein for over a term and am still getting away with it.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
I like English Extension 2. You take your inspiration from what you do elsewhere in the English course, or English Extension 1. For some people - their inspiration is the crime writing for EX1, others it's the post-modernist or modernist theory, for some it's an Area of Study they did in Year 11, or Belonging.

It's very open ended - and that's what's nice. It's very intense though, you have to read a lot, document research and read on academic theories on your genre and the books you read.

5233andy

HSC
Just a thought on Ext.2 - to do well, you should try to connect with your inner philosopher... Actually, it applies to everything HSC English

Readaholic

HSC
Uni Grad
Yes, so far I'm quite enjoying both advanced and extension english. I can't wait to start extension 2!

@ Sikhman: I think I'll definitely be doing option 3.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)