• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Engineers (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
Musk said:
nah i just enjoyed proving what you are

a failed engineer in the making :)

this is why kiddies usyd is horrible for engineering
yes 100 per cent correct!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how have you proven anything. is the only reason you went to uts is because the uai is so low now you defend it tooth and nail.

didn't you say you've been to all 3 universities (usyd, unsw and uts) within one year of completing your hsc to me lol bullshit artist

dont come to usyd. stay away. go to uws. FORUM USER MUSK HATH SPOKEN

wrxsti

Rambo
HSC
i really do feel slack for jb_nc, knowing his going to graduate knowing he wasted 4 years of his life..... and he his all fired up and angry that his dream is shattered....

I LOVE UWS ENGINEERING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ASLEAST WE GOT CHICKS BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jb_nc

HSC
N/A
wrxsti said:
i really do feel slack for jb_nc, knowing his going to graduate knowing he wasted 4 years of his life..... and he his all fired up and angry that his dream is shattered....

I LOVE UWS ENGINEERING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ASLEAST WE GOT CHICKS BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
um normally id troll u but you go to uws you troll yourself everyday by showing up to uws

i mean who wouldn't go out to penrith for university its an eclectic mix of lebos and bogans

wrxsti

Rambo
HSC
politik said:
BAHAHA. Come visit Kensington for five minutes, and then tell me if that low socio-economic mix of RnB-listening 'chicks' is better than our mix of everything.
does unsw have chicks?? wtf......lol coool

i thought the prestigious uni's for engineering has no chicks?

LMAOO

jb_nc

HSC
N/A
Musk said:
http://www.eng.usyd.edu.au/pdf/flexible2007.pdf

you lose AGAIN as B Civil is 80.05

80.05 - 5 = 75.05

since 76.55> 75.05 therefore your retarded and considering your uni inflates uais higher than townies urges for men then your uni is nothing to be proud off
yes im "sure" you were "accepted"

lol 76.55

you didnt even make the cut off for uts and had to use an equally "shitty scheme" to get in.

jb_nc

HSC
N/A
Musk said:
im on honours

wtf have you achieved

engineering has nothing to do with uai and your such a dumb cunt to think that

im gonna lol at you when you drop out
woah near 3 semesters and you're on honours!!! great work

jb_nc

HSC
N/A
Musk said:
you didnt answer my question

wtf have you achieved
um a higher uai than you LOL OWNEDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what have you achieved? oh right, you're on HONOURS that totally commands respect

Last edited:

jb_nc

HSC
N/A
Musk said:
lmao this uai business is only valid for 2 yrs, wow you care so much about something that now means so little. just shows how strong is your self esteem?

quit living on the past
yes laughing at you for scoring a shit uai and then saying NO IM ON HONOURS IM GOOD shows my self esteem for sure. you are correct. luv it.

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
jb_nc said:
yes laughing at you for scoring a shit uai and then saying NO IM ON HONOURS IM GOOD shows my self esteem for sure. you are correct. luv it.
You got fucking owned about 10 times now. Just give up. You lose.

jb_nc

HSC
N/A
Musk said:
hahahaha you care about some stupid number

watch 10 yrs from now where ill become sucessful in an engineering career and where your only career path is the rope or sucking on an exhaust pipe
just fyi i dont plan to work at all. engineering or any degree i complete is so i can get better citizenship into europe

but you'll have a SUCCESSFUL CAREER IN ENGINEERING (w/ honours!!)

S1M0 said:
You got fucking owned about 10 times now. Just give up. You lose.
please catalogue these "owns" and show them to me

jb_nc

HSC
N/A
Musk said:
hahahahaha better citizenship into eurpo, your wasting 50 grand for peice of paper :rofl: where you will be forced to pay the debt INSTANTLY hahahahahaha

you wont be entittled to gain the citzenship while you have a hecs debt if you dont wanna pay

jb_nc, you gotta be the most biggest fucking moran i have heard in my life, the more you talk the more i wonder if your mum gave birth to you anally
i dont have any debt. my parents pay it all upfront.

jb_nc

HSC
N/A
Last edited:

carreau

HSC
Such a joke, I messed up my preferences, my mate got into engineering with a lower mark than me =( We're always comparing work etc for the week..

I love his problem solving based work that he gets..

On the other hand I'm in some science degree learning straight streams of chemistry, biology and economics.. I mean I suppose it's good for credit points etc.. But it's just despressing knowing that most days I front to Uni are just not worth it at all.. I'm hating it.. I've slowly stopped going to Uni over the past two weeks, except for vital things, tutorials, quizzes and pracs.

I spose atleast I'm at USYD, so *if* I manage to pull my self together for mid semesters and finals, accumulate some credit points or what not, I will be able to change over into mechanical engineering. And the chemistry will be a bonus for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)