Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
this is the best thread on bos ever

Bacilli

Hypocritical gump
HSC
N/A
Loolololololololololollo Lo Lolo Lo Lo Lo Lo Lololololololololololololololololo Lolo Lo Lo

Kebabci Oglu

Professional member
HSC
Musk said:
hahahaha if you dont care then why are you STILL KEEP POSTING
What, i can post whenever i want, and im not arguing with u anymore.....that topic about business and engineeering was closed a few pages back.

Conspirocy

HSC
Musk said:
took you more than 2 days for you to realise that

From the great lag from you to accept my opinion means that you should invest in a mirror as the only person that is a "sub standard, mediocre individual" is off course, you.

pfft please how many commerce/business students (percentage wise) would do Actuarial Studies and finance?? jack shit, these are the ONLY majors i ONLY respect

Actually its a reflection of the working industry, why don't you next yr at then next careers fair pretend your an engineer and go you up to finance companies and ask them if they take engineers and why? BCOZ WE ARE NATURAL PROBLEM SOLVERS UNLIKE COMMERCE/BUSINESS STUDENTS

my opinions are based from the reflections of several companies, graduate engineers, engineering mangers and web publication that has credibility
My point was not that they cover the subject in their studies, but rather that they would have the capacity to understand the workings of the subject regardless of their lack of study in it. But since you adore finance students, who by the way don't do that much maths then lets go have a look at how many commerce students study finance.

first year core http://www.timetable.unsw.edu.au/current/FINS1612.html
- didnt include 2nd 1st year core because accounting students have to study that as well so they wouldn'd necessarily do a major in finance.
2nd year core http://www.timetable.unsw.edu.au/current/FINS2624.html
now that's just one uni. In fact finance is the second most studied major after accounting in business. I personally disagree and think finance isn't that much maths but I'm no expert. But by your criteria I guess there are a lot of business students who you respect. Or it could just demonstrate you lack of knowledge on the subject.

Overall, if those are your arguments then you really need to spend some time working on them some more.

"Enegineers are natural problem solvers" - You are definitely the exception to that rule. But I do believe they are natural problem solves. I have a problem that I think engineers could help me with - your stupidity. Can any engineers solve the problem for me?

Last edited:

wrxsti

Rambo
HSC
OMG.....its still going....i think this thread is eventually going to be more popular then the 'Ernst & young' thread. lol

turtleface

HSC
You stupid engineering barstards get over yourselves.

I can't believe some of the self important rhetoric bullshit and idiotic comments I'm reading

"OMG ENgineErs saVe more livEs mAN!!!!!!!1!11"
- Most idiotic statement made. Going by that logic let's all worship Farmers, without them all of us would shrivel up and die.

"OGM ENgineers can take FInance jobs man look at Qanta"
- you FUCKING IDIOTS thats because Finance is not a profession, it's an industry like Manufacturing, Mining, Retail, Hospitality etc. Have you EVER seen a job ad that specifically requires a Finance major?

"OMG I OWNED U OWNED U OWNED U OWNED U"
"HYPOCRITE!!"
"OWNED!!"

"OWNED X !10200215125125125125125"
"TROLL!!!"

In Summary, Accounting > Engineering :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)