• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Engineers (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymou5

HSC
N/A
Wow Musk that must be the first post you've produced where you haven't used shit or fuck or cunt to hide the fact that you can't express yourself properly, so you do deserve a medal. BTW, don't overuse the word 'regards', it makes your dyslexia even more apparent.

also to note the only reason why i am online tonight is to do an assessment
So you're only online tonight to do an assignment? You mean like the other night, and the night before that too? Why are you doing an assignment now though? Did your 1000+ posts prevent you from doing it earlier?

some UT99 meaningless piece of shit game that its a representation that you cannot get a girlfriend
Knowing a single fact about a game equates to not having a girlfriend? With that kind of simple mindedness, it's no wonder you're a complete failure. You've always been one, and you always will be.

Well you expected me to read your whole entire post as if it meant something in my life considering
Uh...'whole entire post.' Kid, it's a few sentences and not an essay. But I guess your dyslexia makes a few sentences seem like a theisis.

Politik - Bring this up again during winter recess when I have nothing better to do. BTW, most people who are actually 'smart' have something to show for it and no, self proclaimed geniuses don't count.

It's also called a strange loop and don't even think about mentioning it when its pioneers (Hofstadter, Escher) are infinitely more smarter than you.
That's not saying much because after all he has downs.

Last edited:

Anonymou5

HSC
N/A
hahahahahahahaha a failuer? im doing great at life and also with my career. have you even got a job before?
No, it's failure. You're doing great at life? Well if an unintelligent failure like you has a great life, there's hope for everyone. Oh btw, you mean 'have you even 'had/obtained' a job before.' I'd tell you but then you'd just turn around and not believe me so what's the point? Besides, I don't want to embarass you any further than your downs has already done so. Believe it or not, you are one of the very few people who can't even crack that credit average barrier whilst holding a job at the same time and that's because you're stupid. But don't assume others are.

all that time was wasted, you still established yourself as the BOS insecure little asian
Were those few sentences too much for you to read? Aww poor little dumby Musk has the attention span of a gold fish.

Last edited:

Anonymou5

HSC
N/A
I'm sure you have a credit average. You keep telling yourself that little Musk.

you've been sprending hrs watching me and studying me like the geek you are your expected to know that
I don't need to spend hours watching you to notice the fact that you're severely lacking in even the most basic english language skills. I mean your lack of ability to express yourself properly is evident is almost every post you make. It's like "kabulecho you're such a...uh..um...(*digging through vocab*)..fuck cunt shit..yeah that's it, you're a fuck cunt shit." Your grammar is so bad that it's quite clearly not the occasional typo - it's just that you're a moron.

Last edited:

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
JFK said:
My Uni's a giant concrrete Condom.
but fuck building 10 is the secks :D.....looks better than my science building :(

Bacilli

Hypocritical gump
HSC
N/A
What building is the one where those purple chairs are located, in front of the stairs?

It's the main entrance, what is that building called?

Bacilli

Hypocritical gump
HSC
N/A
Well, there was a fight there the other day, who was watching? I was walking to the station and decided to grab some KFC and sit on those comfy purple chairs, when all of a sudden these goons started fighting near the main building.

Prob a bitch fight between engineers.

Conspirocy

HSC
Musk said:
business ppl = wost amount of contribution in helping society
for every person who does business there is one less engineer...I think that’s a massive contribution to society.

Also, the second half of your 'equation' (lol equation) was possibly the worst and most inefficient way to convey the meaning that you desired. I thought engineer's were efficient. *

*Musk if certainly not a measure of most engineers ability. That would be insulting to them.

Last edited:

Conspirocy

HSC
JFK said:
Are... are you a moron?

Accountants have done far more damage to the world.
Accountant's - or engineers who can do it all and decide to work as accountant's? lol

depends how you define damage: personally as long as im still alive, I'm happy. I don't see many accountant's killing people (can't wait for everyone to rip me on that)

Engineering thinking at its best:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1997_Thredbo_landslide
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/West_Gate_Bridge

yep, engineers are the shit lol

Last edited:

Conspirocy

HSC
JFK said:
Um... how about Accountants for major Health Insurance providers that don't allow people to get medical treatment under dodgy clauses in their contracts that have caused millions to die or not recieve adequate medical treatment (See: American HMO's)

BioMedical engineers = Saved far more lives than engineering failures have caused the deaths of.

What are you on about, man?
they should have read their contract or had someone read if for them. Also usually lawyers are the one's who deal with contracts.

seriously im not on about anything...just making the point that engineers are not the be all and end all of the world. Honestly, I like what they do, but people should have respect for other professions. If people don't want to show respect, then I don't intend to show any respect either.

Kebabci Oglu

Professional member
HSC
I agree with ya Conspirocy, thats what i have been trying to say throughout the thread.
"Everyone should respect other professions"

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
Engineers have contributed to the development of society in all aspects technology wise.

From the pyramids to the Harbour Bridge. From the wheel to the cars we see here. Engineering did it all.

So um....i win?

wrxsti

Rambo
HSC
OK!!!!!! seeing as i started this thread and i thought id only get 5 replies, which would of satisfied me, ive got over 200 and its all non-sense, i would like to end it...lol

Engineering and Business in my opinion are the greatest courses currently in uni. They both help in society in ways we cant imagine, they are both superior and in some areas inferior to each other, but that does not mean there not both excellent courses with powerful future prospects.

Musk, i think is a champ! lol

but overall each person who replied is likely to be bias to the situation:

Musk = engineering
politik = engineering, or construct mang i think
Conspirocy = business
Kebabci Oglu = e business

non-bias....? i think not

We each do a course because will love it...others cause of prestige/lifestyle/money.....

but engineering does relate to business
combined courses a offered at usyd, uts, unsw..... its because its a GREAT combination of skills and knowledge that can take a student to superior places.

so in conclusion.....

ENGINEERING > BUSINESS

nah..... lol im bias...i do B Eng

for heres the formulae i hope you can all agree with me

( Engineering)(Business) = $$$

Kebabci Oglu

Professional member
HSC
i am not bias, seeing as Musk started the issue and i have stated how many times that i dont care what courses people do.....that includes engineering.

I think your formula is right.. heheh.. hopefully.

stephenchow

HSC
S1M0 said:
Engineers have contributed to the development of society in all aspects technology wise.

From the pyramids to the Harbour Bridge. From the wheel to the cars we see here. Engineering did it all.

So um....i win?
Aliens built the pyramids.

Conspirocy

HSC
politik said:
Engineers are the reason you can travel on a large machine to University every day. They're the reason you can send electronic signals down a line across the world, and say something meaningful to a long-lost relative.
They're also the reason we've attained an amazing view of our place in the Universe.
An engineer may have made it possible, I agree with that. But in all honestly get over yourselves and I'm saying this to business students as well.

Chances are you are going to just work in a job, do your job well and not contribute much. It probably more true for business students than for engineers, i.e. engineers probably have a greater chance of creating something of use through the work they do. However, just because you study engineering does not automatically mean you will invent something useful. Just because you are a commerce student, doesn't mean you will achieve anything of merit that you can go and say yeah I'm the shit, it also doesn’t mean that you won’t.

Those people who did invent something of use did it not because of what they studied, but rather because of who they were individually. Who there were pulled them towards what they decided to study, but what you fail to see is it is the individual and not the degree that makes a person successful. If you think you are going to do a business degree and make excessive amounts of money you are kidding yourself. Similarly, you are kidding yourself if you think because you studied engineering that you are going to invent something amazing. People who do create change are innovators and have a strong interest, passion and desire to make a difference. Let’s be honest anyone who bothers to take the time out to write on this thread probably will not contribute anything earth shattering to the world.

So in conclusion get over yourselves.

So in conclusion get over yourselves. Especially musk, way to go all biased on a question. The guy got it 100% right, it was literally a 5 post answer - can engineers work in business. Of course they can, so can anyone else in pretty much any degree in some capacity. We didn't need a biased opinion from a sub standard, mediocre individual. An opinion that basically stated that because commerce students do study as much maths as engineers that are not as intelligent. An opinion that assumes that business students could never understand the complex mathematics undertaken in an engineering degree. An opinion that reflects the intelligence of the dim witted individual who made the statement.

Bunch of no hopers.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
Conspirocy said:
An engineer may have made it possible, I agree with that. But in all honestly get over yourselves and I'm saying this to business students as well.

Chances are you are going to just work in a job, do your job well and not contribute much. It probably more true for business students than for engineers, i.e. engineers probably have a greater chance of creating something of use through the work they do. However, just because you study engineering does not automatically mean you will invent something useful. Just because you are a commerce student, doesn't mean you will achieve anything of merit that you can go and say yeah I'm the shit, it also doesn’t mean that you won’t.

Those people who did invent something of use did it not because of what they studied, but rather because of who they were individually. Who there were pulled them towards what they decided to study, but what you fail to see is it is the individual and not the degree that makes a person successful. If you think you are going to do a business degree and make excessive amounts of money you are kidding yourself. Similarly, you are kidding yourself if you think because you studied engineering that you are going to invent something amazing. People who do create change are innovators and have a strong interest, passion and desire to make a difference. Let’s be honest anyone who bothers to take the time out to write on this thread probably will not contribute anything earth shattering to the world.

So in conclusion get over yourselves.

So in conclusion get over yourselves. Especially musk, way to go all biased on a question. The guy got it 100% right, it was literally a 5 post answer - can engineers work in business. Of course they can, so can anyone else in pretty much any degree in some capacity. We didn't need a biased opinion from a sub standard, mediocre individual. An opinion that basically stated that because commerce students do study as much maths as engineers that are not as intelligent. An opinion that assumes that business students could never understand the complex mathematics undertaken in an engineering degree. An opinion that reflects the intelligence of the dim witted individual who made the statement.

Bunch of no hopers.
lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)