ENGLISH ADV - PAPER ONE (1 Viewer)

aulinia

HSC
no actually nothing irritates me more than paper 2, two essays an imaginative and a reflection in 2 hrs is balls
NOOO Its the best idc 😭😭 but let me shut up in case the nesa gods hear me and try to screw me over this year by making it terrible

breadcrumbs

HSC
NOOO Its the best idc 😭😭 but let me shut up in case the nesa gods hear me and try to screw me over this year by making it terrible
i walked out of my paper 2 trial feeling so good bc it was the 12/8 split i prayed for (bc i can only write reflections and cant write a piece that feels like its worth 20 marks) and they didnt specify and eliot poem 🙏
i dont think nesa will hear me out this time though ngl

aulinia

HSC
i walked out of my paper 2 trial feeling so good bc it was the 12/8 split i prayed for (bc i can only write reflections and cant write a piece that feels like its worth 20 marks) and they didnt specify and eliot poem 🙏
i dont think nesa will hear me out this time though ngl
THIS WAS LITERALLY ME !!! 😭 Omg i literally wrote my creative inspired by dear john by taylor swift bc i was listening to it the morning of and did so good i was grateful asf 🙏

aulinia

HSC
that mustve been a super sad creative wtf
I wrote this story abt this lady writing a letter to her husband “john” writing abt her day, i set it up so its implied that he left her and she basically had this rlly meticulous patrick-bateman style routine that she describes to him begging for him to return and then at the end it turns out her husband is dead and her way of grieving is basically doing that routine everyday in hopes he’ll come back because that was the routine she followed the morning he died and she isnt able to let it go 😭😭😭 idk if i even explained it properly but yeah HAHHAHA

SASH_06_X

HSC
also mod c is kinda ass coz they can pull out anything
i love mod c mainly coz so far in half yearlies and trials we got a choice so i always did imaginative and got near full marks
but yeah im scared too that they might ask us to write a specific type in the hsc

carrotsss

HSC
I hate hate hate merchant of venice I love my mod a and b texts but I wish I did 1984 💀💀 if the common module essay question is about form I'm done for
1984 is the only decent prescribed text that I’ve had and ill die on that hill

doesn’t help that my other texts are kr/lfr (🤮) and ts Eliot (mid)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)