ENGLISH ADV - PAPER ONE (1 Viewer)

breadcrumbs

HSC
1984 is the only decent prescribed text that I’ve had and ill die on that hill

doesn’t help that my other texts are kr/lfr (🤮) and ts Eliot (mid)
i do the same texts as u and initially i hated 1984 but when we got to the richards and eliot i was like 1984 is actually ok

Masaken

Unknown Member
HSC
1984 is the only decent prescribed text that I’ve had and ill die on that hill

doesn’t help that my other texts are kr/lfr (🤮) and ts Eliot (mid)
I like mod a cos the poems are actually good and make sense (+ the ideas of keats + campion are adaptable to literally any question) and they're not super long like eliot and mod b cos the novel is short and actually good and i can understand what's going on cos my teacher spoonfed us with all the info cos it used to be our school's eng ext 1 text in the old syllabus 😭

merchant of venice is just so cringe but maybe because it's shakespeare 💀 i liked some of eliot's poems though i read through them and i thought journey of the magi was so good 😭

nsw..wollongong

HSC
I like mod a cos the poems are actually good and make sense (+ the ideas of keats + campion are adaptable to literally any question) and they're not super long like eliot and mod b cos the novel is short and actually good and i can understand what's going on cos my teacher spoonfed us with all the info cos it used to be our school's eng ext 1 text in the old syllabus 😭

merchant of venice is just so cringe but maybe because it's shakespeare 💀 i liked some of eliot's poems though i read through them and i thought journey of the magi was so good 😭
yeah see KRIII/LFR is so ass, to this day i don't know what individualism is but im including it anyways

TankKuno

HSC
ohh u get the ok texts, bro i got king henry and plath hughes, (plath hughes sorta make sense) but screw henry

carrotsss

HSC
yeah see KRIII/LFR is so ass, to this day i don't know what individualism is but im including it anyways
especially LFR like you’d think they’d choose timeless masterpieces for the prescribed texts list but instead they choose this mid-tier old “docudrama” made by a creep narcissist

nsw..wollongong

HSC
especially LFR like you’d think they’d choose timeless masterpieces for the prescribed texts list but instead they choose this mid-tier old “docudrama” made by a creep narcissist
fr that wooing of anne scene made me wanna off myself the fuck was even that? it was so chaotic i couldn't keep up with it

nsw..wollongong

HSC
"women's choices have been more limited than men's. but that doesn't mean women can't make choices." WHAT?? HOW DO I CRAFT OF WRITING MY WAY THRU THIS

nsw..wollongong

HSC
lmaoo whats that supposed to mean
how tf am i meant to draft a discursive or imaginative that's different to what everyone would write abt
like cmon everyone's gonna write abt how some girl got a negative experience bc she was discriminated due to her gender n whatnot, this stimulus is boring bruh it has no FLAVOUR

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)