ENGLISH ADV - PAPER ONE (1 Viewer)

jc7726

HSC
Mediocre SA maybe 17. Messed up my essay but hearing that people liked the question and that it favoured pre-written essays is NOT reassuring guess im gonna have to fluke P2. Also how tf does anyone write more than 6 pages do you simultaneously think while you're writing full pace??? You people are inhuman
it definitely favoured pre prepared essays because that was the most adaptable question they could have given i swear

dsakvyilsa

HSC
it definitely favoured pre prepared essays because that was the most adaptable question they could have given i swear
I was SO prepared for a more complex q about a specific theme or anomalies/paradoxes or something, it literally threw me off. My essay was very adaptable I feel though so I think I did fine

jc7726

HSC
Mediocre SA maybe 17. Messed up my essay but hearing that people liked the question and that it favoured pre-written essays is NOT reassuring guess im gonna have to fluke P2. Also how tf does anyone write more than 6 pages do you simultaneously think while you're writing full pace??? You people are inhuman
also i say what i said as i have barely anything for tomorrow and im extremely screwed over so ur probably in a better position than me rn

synthesisFR

School Spirit Skit 1
HSC
Yeah that’s why I’m scared
I wrote it and answered the question fully

But like it wasn’t very cohesive bc I didn’t have a full essay memorised so that’s sad

Also u don’t need to answer the to what extent directly as long as ur intro shows ur engagement with it lol

jc7726

HSC
i didnt write a conclusion am i f'd
not absolutely, maybe a couple marks tho. for tmrw i'd suggest just wrapping it up and writing a conclusion as opposed to completely finishing your point as i don't think they like it when it's not finished

jc7726

HSC
Yeah that’s why I’m scared
I wrote it and answered the question fully

But like it wasn’t very cohesive bc I didn’t have a full essay memorised so that’s sad

Also u don’t need to answer the to what extent directly as long as ur intro shows ur engagement with it lol
all i did was "to a significant extent" and i think that's fine(????????????)

synthesisFR

School Spirit Skit 1
HSC
all i did was "to a significant extent" and i think that's fine(????????????)
That’s fine hav marking is more lenient some exemplars have that
But at school we were taught to not just say to a significant and instead show that significance through the intro so it’s basically the sm thing it’s fine

jc7726

HSC
im going to kms goodbye band 6
you could still get a higher mark if you have good writing/points, also don't worry abt losing band 6 just from that u can still pull through it's only 1 of like 5 components

dsakvyilsa

HSC
That’s fine hav marking is more lenient some exemplars have that
But at school we were taught to not just say to a significant and instead show that significance through the intro so it’s basically the sm thing it’s fine
bye i think I also said "to a significant extent" in my intro

scaryshark09

∞∆ who let 'em cook dis long ∆∞
HSC
im actually do mad, i cant believe i didnt finish
i was so stressed cause i knew i wouldnt finish that i didnt even write legible and i didnt answer the question at all
idek what the question was asking cause it was too broad

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)