ENGLISH ADV - PAPER ONE (1 Viewer)

Rattlehead15

HSC
i dont know if this was just my exam but i was so annoyed that they stapled the section 2 essay question booklet in between the writing space for section 1 and the stimulus text booklet like i wasted at least 5 whole minutes just trying to flip to the right page to draw quotes 💀
ikr I was making origami from the amount of slipping and folding I was doing. Wasted so much time just for the nesa person to rip it off when I gave it to them

jc7726

HSC
we will be find i reckon for mod a/b since we aren't memo essay but just quotes and plan
but mod C is kinda dumb like how am i meant to memorise all three by tmrw Arhhhh
im the opposite, im gonna wing mod c and i HAVE to use a prepared essay for a/b because i never bothered to properly learn all the content

breadcrumbs

HSC
lowkey filling in all the details was harder than the actual exam like it legit took 30 mins to sign everyone off and everyone was so restless and everyone forgot to like put their numbers on that page that was after section 1 and stuff and like oh my god it was a mess

thatnormster

HSC

carrotsss

HSC
also did anyone else just have a bunch of closed cardboard boxes in plain sight filled with all of the other subjects HSC exams

ngl I was so tempted to just rip them open and then leak every single HSC paper like wtf you’d assume they’d have better security than that 😭

SadCeliac

done hsc yay
HSC
also did anyone else just have a bunch of closed cardboard boxes in plain sight filled with all of the other subjects HSC exams

ngl I was so tempted to just rip them open and then leak every single HSC paper like wtf you’d assume they’d have better security than that 😭
wdym there's a secret hidden enchantment bloody harry potter whatever they did in the first book where if you touch the boxes you need to go through a series of trials and catch the golden mod c essay as if flies around the exam hall
wtf did i just write surely I adapt it to mod c

SadCeliac

done hsc yay
HSC
okay im just gonna ask here but can people please check the damn english adv threads i need help writing a mod b intro <3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)