ENGLISH ADV - PAPER ONE (1 Viewer)

nsw..wollongong

HSC
English Teachers Association of NSW president Eva Gold said the essay question appeared fairly straightforward but said students may not have spent enough time analysing the precise question.
“The danger might be that they don’t focus on the extent to which a text can ignite ideas, they would probably focus on collective human experiences,” she said.

exactly what i didn't do fml

Unovan

ATAR loading...
HSC
English Teachers Association of NSW president Eva Gold said the essay question appeared fairly straightforward but said students may not have spent enough time analysing the precise question.
“The danger might be that they don’t focus on the extent to which a text can ignite ideas, they would probably focus on collective human experiences,” she said.

dont trip Ms Gold doesn't know what she was on about its about igniting ideas about collective experiences so fk her opinion

Unovan

ATAR loading...
HSC
Does anybody have a PDF of the paper? Or scan or any document form just does anybody have the paper

thatnormster

HSC
dont trip Ms Gold doesn't know what she was on about its about igniting ideas about collective experiences so fk her opinion
biggest cope, she is literally the president of the English Teachers Association NSW im sorry to tell you bud

=)(=

HSC
Wait can I still get 20/20 if i did only 1 booklet but answer the essay question well

thatnormster

HSC
"actually, she's the president of the English Teachers Association NSW" 🤓☝
ooh, i can see the huge cannisters of copium from here. seethe as much as you want my dude that's not going to change anything

Cathode_RT

HSC

God the vagueness of English is something I will never miss
I cant wait for friday when I get questions that have answers

Rattlehead15

HSC

NOO me too ffs. I didn't even mention the extent to which ignite ideas part 😭

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)